7.

Harry walked out of the bakery he works with a bag of croissants tucked in his bag. He thought it would be nice to share some croissants with Louis if they make a decent conversation tonight.

Harry walked with a smile knowing Louis is going to be happy when he gives him some croissants. Harry loves giving more than receiving. Impossible, you might think. Since receiving gifts is the best thing ever. But to harry, the smiles on people's faces, when they get a present, is the biggest gift ever. It makes him happy knowing he is the reason they have wide smiles on their faces. And Harry was way too excited to see a smile on Louis' face.

Harry doesn't think he has ever seen the older man smile. Like a proper, wide smile. And Harry was on a mission to see that smile. And he will not lay back without seeing the magic work. Once he reached the bench he slowed down his walk which he only now realized was way too fast. He was excited don't blame him.

Then he remembered that he was supposed to be mad at Louis for leaving his house without a word. So harry practised his serious face and calmed his breathe. He took a seat on the bench and placed his bag beside him.

He waited patiently for the blue eyed boy to appear from the other end of the road, take as seat next to him and smoke. Those blue eyes hold so many emotions in them, but harry always felt like there was a wall blocking all the emotions. That could be one reason harry could never understand Louis. He doesn't know why he could only sleep with the blue eyes in mind. Or why the blue eyes doesn't let him focus on his studies. Or why the blue eyes always makes him zone out during work. But he knew that he loved those blue eyes with passion.

Harry raised his arm to check the time. And that was when he realized he had forgotten his watch in the bakery. He removed it to wash his hands and wrist properly and forgot about it. He wasn't worried though, he knows no one will steal it since it was a staff only washroom.

He pulled his bag to his lap and fished for his phone. He had switched it off so he could focus on his class and work. Slowly keeping the bag back, he switch the phone back on. And there came the notifications swarming the screen. It was nice to have many caring texts and to know that he was loved. He opened his mum's text and it read "How was school, darling? Have you eaten yet?" Harry smiled at his phone and started replying. He was very glad to have such a caring mother. His mum learned to be the most perfect mother all thanks to harry. He then opened noah's messages. Seeing the number of messages the boy had sent him makes harry think noah has nothing else to do. He read through every message since noah had spent his time checking up on harry and it was nice of him to do so.

"I was looking forward to facetime you"

"But I guess u are busy"

"Goodnight!!"

"Hello!! Are u up yet?"

"We didn't facetime last night"

"And you didn't reply to my goodnight texts"

"It's been hours, are you ignoring me?"

"Are you alright?"

"Did you get out of school fine?"

Reading those messages made harry feel bad. He was too exhausted last night to even unlock his phone. It was a long story and harry didn't want to type it all out so he decided he would facetime noah before going to sleep.

Harry suddenly realized why he took his phone out in the first place. He checked the time on the top right side of his screen and it read "10:30". And he left the bakery 5 minutes before 10 so that means he has been waiting here for more than half an hour.

Where is Louis? He should have been here 25 minutes ago.

Wait.

What if Louis was ignoring him? What if that's why Louis left without telling him?

But why would he want to ignore harry? Maybe he was insecure that harry saw his drunk side? Or maybe he remembered harry cupping his face and being awfully close to his face. That probably made him uncomfortable. Harry felt like complete shit. Louis probably thinks of harry as a freak now. Great. Just great. Harry felt awful.

Or maybe, just maybe Louis is just really sick from all the alcohol and drugs in his system and decided to stay in? At this point harry was just convincing himself to avoid a teary situation.

Why would this affect him so much? They aren't even friends. They barely even talk. But harry found himself oddly attached to the perfectly sculpted blue eyed boy.

He decided to wait a few more minutes before walking home in dissapointment.

Who was Louis? Who is louis to harry? Harry doesn't know anything about him expect his name but he always looked forward to meeting Louis everyday since the first time they met which was only a week ago. Even tho the impossibly handsome guy gets on his nerves, he finds himself going back to meet him. Harry was almost sure Louis doesn't feel the same way since he never even tried to make a conversation unless it is to annoy the younger boy.

And just one day of not seeing Louis made harry feel empty inside. His day just didn't feel complete.

He ignored the feeling and got into his apartment and ate some food he found on the counter which niall probably left there for him. He then decided to face time noah and take his mind of Louis.

His days aren't filled with any fun adventures like he always wanted as a kid. He promised himself that he would never live the typical modern family life. He didn't want to get married and live in a house surround by a perfect lawn and houses that looked exactly like his. He didn't want a life where he wakes up, goes to work, returns and off to sleep.  Which his life has already become one but since meeting Louis, he felt kind of...not like a machine?

Though the days are not getting any better, meeting Louis late at night made it feel like they were. It was like drinking cold water after a marathon. refreshing.

Harry didn't want to think about Louis but not like he could control thinking about the pretty blue eyes