It had to come up (Blasher parents-)

(Okay this is basically a continuation of that one Blasher post I made on here sooo... yeah- I was trying to sleep then this shit entered my mind..)

Pickle, tearing up: *Sniff* I'm sorry Crusher but it had to come up... *sniff* 

Crusher: Sorry about what P..? 

Pickle: I-It had to come up *Sniff Sniff*  

Crusher: What had to come up...? Like Pickle what the shit are you talking about- 

Pickle, crying: IT HAD TO COME UP! *Points at pile of vomit* 

Crusher: Oh- How'd you manage to projectile vomit all over me and Blaze's room though...

Pickle: I don't know?! I WAS SAYING NO BUT MY STOMACH WAS SAYING YES THEN IT CAME UP! 

Crusher: It's not exactly your fault that your stomach was upset it might be a stomach bug... But let's get you cleaned up- 

Blaze, kicks down door: CRUSH, PICKLE'S SICK?! 

Crusher: What the fuck, no? I said it might be a stomach bug, might be a stomach bug.

Blaze: First off all language a child's in here.

Pickle: But I'm literally- 

Blaze, to Pickle: Hush child. 

Blaze: SECOND OF ALL! *Picks up Pickle* WE ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO URGENT CARE! 

Pickle: I WAS JUST SHOVELING DOWN MASS AMOUNTS OF PICKLES THOUGH?! CRUSHER HELP ME OUT HERE? 

Crusher: You kinda deserve this one because that was the reason we hid those from you. Also, HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DRIVE STRAIGHT IF YOU'RE GAY! YOU'RE DRIVING GAY BLAZE!