𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3.

𝘑𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘯 "𝘑𝘢𝘩" 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘴
𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 7|2:44 𝘱𝘮
𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘑𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘯 "𝘑𝘢𝘩" 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘴𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 7|2:44 𝘱𝘮𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

"Owww Jordan what the fuck" Reign whined after I smack her butt.

I didn't even do it hard so she really overreacting.

That shit had hella shockwave to it tho.

"Ian even do it hard reign"

"Yes you did"

"Aww Lemme rub it"

"Nah Lemme do you" She said reaching for my ass.

"Ah hell nah"

"Nah come on I want you to feel that shit"

Me and Reign been real cool for that month or whatever.

I don't think she just didn't like me when we first met. She just didn't like the way I was disrespecting her and I changed that real fast.

She just different to me. She ain't the type of girl to let me do what I want. I like her a lot but I'm scared to tell her.

"Jordan?" She snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

She look so sexy rn..Ouu I just wanna lick her-nothing. I didn't say anything.

"You staring at me"

"I can't look at you?"

"I mean yeah but don't stare..it make me think I got something on my face or I'm ugly"

"You not ugly"

"I know"

"Oh but you just-nevermind when you gon stop playing"

"About what"

"You being my girl"

"Jordan get the hell out my face"

"What you act like you don't wanna be my girl or something..we basically do everything couples do minus the sex"

"You don't know how to be in a relationship Jordan I know you don't"

"And how you know"

"Cuz of the shit you do now"

"Like what"

"When you get your lil petty ass attitudes..I try to see what's wrong with you and all you do is push me away and that pisses me off. Then you proceed to try to apologize and be clingy again five minutes later and that's not how a relationship goes"

"A relationship is built on communication and you don't know how to do that so no I can't be your girlfriend right now"

I stayed quiet because she had a point.