𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19.

𝘙𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘢 "𝘙𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘯" 𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵
𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 25|4:30 𝘱𝘮
𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘙𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘢 "𝘙𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘯" 𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 25|4:30 𝘱𝘮𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

"Calm down babe" Jah chuckled.

"No cuz she pissed me off like why the fuck would she come here. She ain't family like that no more and she know that shit..ugly ass bitch"

"She only tryna get under your skin and it looks like it's working so chill"

"All I know is she better stay the fuck outta my face because I'm real tempted to do something that I don't usually do"

"Don't even think about it"

"Too late..I'm thinking about it"

Charity came out the house and in front of the table we were sitting at.

I stared this bitch all the way down.

"Fuck is you look at" She rolled her big ass eyes.

"Fuck is you sitting here for..it's too many other places to sit over here for you to be sitting in my damn face"

"Because I'm grown and I can't sit wherever the fuck I wanna sit"

"You don't act grown- babe just don't even worry about it" Jah cut me off.

"I'm bouta tired of you acting like she ain't a grown ass woman and she can't fend for herself"

"Charity man just sit somewhere else. She obviously don't want you sitting in her face. You knew what you doing when you sat there in the first place"

"I just want my bestfriend back"

"Girl if youon get the fuck on somewhere"

She eventually stopped annoying the fuck outta me and she left.

We left a couple hours later and I had a client.

Jah left to go chill with Huncho, Vinnie, and Freddie. He don't like the way the chemicals and shit smell.

I heard a knock on the door. I knew it had to be my client so I went to go get the door.

I opened the door and it wasn't my client that I saw.

It was Ken.

He didn't look sane. He had low eyes and he was slightly slouched down and his head hung low.

"What are you doing here Ken" I asked annoyed.

"Let me in..we can talk" He said. As soon as he opened his head, a strong odor of alcohol left his mouth.

"No. No..I don't wanna talk to you"

"And why not"

"Because I don't want to..now could you please get on somewhere"