43.

𝙹𝚊𝚑
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

(Y'all I'm thinking about changing his Faceclaim again. Lemme know if y'all want me to.)

"I'ma be back around 5:00," I said to Reign.

"Alright. Be safe. I love you."

"I love you more," I kissed her lip and showed love to True before I left the house.

I was just going to chill with the guys and the girl.

I got into the car and pressed the push start button.

I pulled out of the driveway and started my way to Vinnie's house. I was listening to this shit Reign be making me listen to.

I noticed this car following me. It was a black amg benz. It could've been a car going in the same direction as me, but still. I started driving slower to see if they would switch lanes.

They just want the same pace as me.

I started going the opposite direction as Vinnie's house and driving to nowhere in particular.

I was just tryna get this car off my ass. Who the fuck could it be though? This shit weird.

I grabbed my glock from under my seat and laid it in my lap.

It could be a person that play too damn much. I did that once. I just followed somebody for no reason. That shit was so stupid.

Freddie started calling me. I answered.

"What?" I said.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

"What you mean?"

"I'm behind you. You not going in the same direction as Vinnie house."

"Nigga, that's you following me?"

"Yeah. I saw you and I started following you because we going to the same place."

That's weird.

"Oh. You dumb as fuck. You could've switched lanes or something and let me know that. You being a fucking creep."

"Nah. Yo ass just got scared," he said before he started laughing.

"Nah you weird as fuck."

"Alright bro. I'll see you there."

"Alright."

That nigga crazy.

I started going back in the direction of Vinnie house and arrive there shortly after.

"Vinnie, you got some snacks?" I asked as I walked in the kitchen.

"No. I didn't go grocery shopping."

"Oh. Where Ameeyah at? She always here."

"Her ass got mad and left because she on her period. She was like 'Bae, hold me. I'm cramping.' This bitch must've forgot I'm a girl too. I'm cramping too, hell."

Everyone started laughing.

"That ain't even the end. We was arguing and she gon' slap me, so I slapped the dog shit outta her. She be forgetting that I am not a man. Then we started fighting and she got beat up so she left. She said she not coming back and I don't give a fuck."

"I don't even know she can forget that I'm not a man. I'm literally feminine as fuck. She be acting dumb as hell."

"Vinnie, I think she just didn't think you were gonna hit her back."

"I'on know why she thought that."

♕♕♕

"I gotta get back home to my babies, so I'ma go."

"Alright. Be safe."

"Always."

I left Vinnie's house and stopped by the gas station on the way home. Reign was having one of them weird ass cravings and wanted a gas station slushee and cheese to go with her grapes.

I don't understand why she love grapes during her pregnancy. They not that damn good.

And she said it had to be a gas station slushee. Kangaroo to be exact. And then she gon' say it had to be the lil cheese cup that you get with your chips.

Weird as hell.

I pulled up to the gas station and got out of the car.

As I was walking up to the store, I heard something.

"AYE, JAH! THIS FOR MAHREE!" I heard before shots went off.

Before I knew it, I was laying in my own pool of blood after getting hit five times.

God, just let me live. I got too much to lose.