31.

𝘙𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘯
𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 12
𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘙𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 12𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

today is jah's birthday and i did get him a gift.

just being polite.

i got him some triple s sneakers, a fitted with 12/12 because that's his birth date and i didn't know what else to put on it. and then i got him a gift card to nike.

childish ass gift.

i'm a lil embarrassed because it was rushed as fuck and i hate to rush gifts.

i literally just bought this shit today.

and then we not even together on his birthday so i can't give him this coochie to make up for that shitty ass gift.

i mean i can, but i know i shouldn't so i'm not going to.

he didn't wanna go out of town. he just said he wanted to go to the strip club and then go home.

boring ass birthday.

i know i be turnt the fuck up so why can't he be turnt the fuck up.

anyways if that's what he wants.

his little birthday get together is at him mom's house at 7:00 and it's 6:00 rn.

i'm bouta change something that i think is more presentable. something that is comfortable.

it's literally a family type event. and i need to save my outfit for tonight.

i changed into this:

and called it a day.

i did my makeup and then i just put the stuff in the gift bag until it was time for me to go.

i feel so bad for giving him this pathetic ass gift. he did not do me like this.

i went to his mom's house and when i got there, i walked in and some of his family looked at me in shock.

"oh my goodness reign?"

"yes? it's me"

"you and my cousin back together"