47.

10 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄᴇɴᴛ

ᴊᴜʟʏ 30

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ

"How you feeling, Son?" Joshua asked as he helped his son tie his bow tie.

"I'm nervous as hell."

It was Reigna and Jordan's 2nd year anniversary and their wedding day.

They had been through so much the last two years. They had their first child, a near death experience, a miscarriage, and lots of drama.

They like to think that they're very lucky to see this day.

They were prepared to go through whatever happens after marriage.

Lots of people don't want to get married in their early twenties. But with all they've been through, the knew that they were just meant for each other and they wanted to spend the rest of their life together.

The wedding colors were black and brown, but of course Reign was wearing a white dress. Jah was wearing an all black Tux. The bridesmaids and groomsmen would wear different shades of brown.

They planned on having the wedding party go from black to crème in order.

Jah was wearing a black Tom Ford bi-stretch evening suit and black Chambeliss Christian Louboutin red bottom Derby's, and the Yves bow tie in black silk satin.

He never really dressed up like this. And reign insisted that he wore these shoes. He hated them but he would do anything for her.

Vinnie walked in the room and looked at him.

"Oh! You look so nice! You looked completely different yesterday."

She was his best woman. They had been friends since their freshman's year in highschool. It was only right.

Her and Reign are also bestfriends, but it was wayy after her and Jah.

Reign doesn't have a maid of honor, which is okay. There are people that she could've picked, but she didn't.

"Have you seen Reign?"

"Nope. But I do hear that she ain't even started getting ready."

"Typical. But who yo plus one is?"

The bride and groom allowed their close friends to bring plus ones.

"My boyfriend," she said not looking at him. She acted like she was too busy fixing his jacket.

They believe that Vinnie has a bit of OCD. She hate for shit to be out of order.

"You was deadass?"

"When?"

"When you said you wanted a boyfriend."

"Hell yeah. I'm tired of girls acting like I'm not a fucking girl."

"What's his name?"