𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11.

𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 "𝘒𝘦𝘯" 𝘏𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥
𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 22|11:45 𝘱𝘮
𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 "𝘒𝘦𝘯" 𝘏𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 22|11:45 𝘱𝘮𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

"Yo get up" I told Amahree. She my ex that I fuck from time to time. We broke up a couple months ago.

"What? Why?"

"Because I said so"

"Ugh you get on my nerves. All you niggas use me for is A quick nut and then you dip"

"Maybe if you had more self respect for yourself. Dudes wouldn't do that..but you don't so yeah that's what we use you for. Stop allowing the shit and it won't happen"

I don't really give a fuck if she stopped having sex with me. I can get it from somebody else.

She ain't my only option.

She stayed quiet.

"Ight I'm bouta head out"

"Ight call me?"

"Yeah I'll call you"

I walked out of her apartment and to my car.

I gotta go get Reign something for her birthday.

I know that nigga got her something. Jah is the nigga I'm talking about.

She told me he was coming. She single so Ian give a fuck but now I'm wondering what they did or what they doing down there.

I don't like Jah. No street beef or nothing..I just don't like him. At all.

He a hoe.

He fucked my ex, Amahree..while we was in a relationship. That's why we broke up. She cheated on me with his high yellow ass.

I been knew Jah..what I didn't know was that Reign used to fuck with him before she met me.

I made my way to the mall and the first store I went to Victoria's Secret's PINK.

I got her some shirts and tights and couple pairs of slides and some smell goods.

That was over $100 worth of stuff but it's Ight.

I then went to Journey's.

She wanted them big ass platform converses so ima get them.