46.

𝙹𝚊𝚑
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"You get discharged today, Babe."

"Good. I tired of being in this funky ass room."

She just laughed. She rarely even smile anymore. I try my best to make her smile and laugh.

I just want everything to go back to normal. I miss my baby having that smile on her face, I miss my cute ass daughter, and I miss eating big ass burgers.

I tired of eating them nasty ass mashed potatoes.

Then I gotta got to physical therapy every week. This is so trash.

Reign's phone started ringing. She picked it up.

"Hey, Ma."

"Hey, honey. I'm guessing True wants to see her mama and dada. She was crying."

Reign came over to me. She was smiling. She only do that when she's talking to True or when I make a dark ass joke or something.

"Hey, mamas," I smiled at the camera. She started babbling and smiling.

"I miss you."

♕♕♕

"Please take it easy, Jordan. Use the crutches."

I'an got no choice but to use the crutches or I'ma fall over.

They helped me in the car.

"Reigna, call if you need anything."

"Yes ma'am."

She put my crutches in the back and walked over to the other side and got in.

"What you wanna eat, Baby?"

She already talking my language.

"Grindhouse fasho."

She nodded and started driving.

We called in our orders because they don't have a drive-thru and I'm crippled.

We picked it up and started our way home. We're gonna get True tomorrow.

When we got home, Reign helped me get out of the car. I used the crutches even though my shoulder was fucked up.