Nikita

Greetings!! I'm Nikita and I'll be your guild on Earth 101 . And will  be telling the stories that normally happens around here.

It was half past 10 and my girl was sitting on our king-size bed , naked waiting for me . She was using her phone at that time and made the phone flew away as soon as she saw me entering the room. "Babe come here , fuck me already , I want you so bad...."  she was whining and that sight made me wet.

I undressed , threw  the clothes away and jumped into her ; and  the next thing I knew that  I was rubbing her pussy  slowly while sitting behind her.. and she was panting.. ..    I  started rubbing fast while increasing the pressure  "oh babe ...ah...pls.... Pls... More ...more... "   she was needy, so I increased the pressure and started rubbing her pussy in rounds which made her go crazy.. "just like that.... Ahhh ...... Just hurt me.. hurt that pussy ...ahhhh....."

That reaction made me wet af , I started rubbing her pussy roughly and did rounds and rounds till she wet the sheets.. " ah...just like that baby... destroy that pussy .... Destroy it...ahh....."  I was  just doing the rubbing work  and she was already about to cum..

I started going down on her as I noticed she was wet enough... I started licking her salty pussy with my hot tongue which made her legs shook a bit out of pleasure .. I was licking her clit slowly and then increased the pressure and went on high speed.. " ahhhhh..........." Is all I could hear as  she was opening and closing her legs time to time.. it was too much for my little  Blondy..

"should I go further? , Can you handle ?"  I asked as I was afraid she might pass out sooner.
" Yes yes yes pls... Fuck me ...you didn't fuck me yet daddy"
Yes imma girl and she's my  girlfriend , and it made me completely loose my mind when she called me daddy..!

"That's it babygirl ,  you are asking for it.... "  I inserted two fingers of mine inside her pussy . It was the middle finger and the ring finger ..placing my index and pinky fingers down towards her ass .. I started going fast this time I didn't start slow
I put all my strength and fucked her pussy going in and out  for 2 minutes straight and started vibrating my fingers inside her pussy after that , giving her a little rest. My fingers also needed a rest and she might have noticed that.  "Ah..... Daddy stop teasing me.... It's my turn to please you now"
I mean she doesn't have to... as I was already pre cumming as a result of her sexy moans....!!!! Ahhh...

So that's it horns  more spice is on their way..!! Tell me if you liked it. And would love to hear your ideas as this is my first work.  Don't forget to vote