Still Riding

"Baby stop teasing me...it's my turn to please you now" she laid me down and started cleaning My pussy with her hot-wet tongue ... giving me an extreme pleasure. her perfect tongue was wrapped in My wet pussy and she ate it like a pro.. rubbing her tongue up and down...
" Ahhhhh.....ahhhhhhhh...... Ahhhhh... Just .... Ahhhh" was all I could say , I wasn't aware of the world around me..I wasn't sure who I am anymore , all I cared was that hot tongue who's fuckin me while trusting a bit into her mouth , when she was giving shives to my body.

But she was weak , and made me completely so insane. It's not me anymore it's the devil inside me doing all the dirty now.

I trowed her into bed in hunger and went on riding her nipples..!!!
I placed the lips of My pussy on her left hardened pink nipples and placed my hands beside her shoulders the started riding "oh baby....ur big boobs are so full ..ahhhh ..... Ah... Fuck ur nipple is so hard....ahhhh"

Fuck, Fuck,Fuck was all my brain was asking me to do...and my pussy felt so filled with her boob and I was wild , my mind was like yes bitch ..fuck her .. fuck her big boob and show me your love ..

and I came on her nipples..

"Oh baby that's a lot...pls lemme taste that wild pussy...pls lemme taste that...." now blondy was asking me to place the pussy in her mouth 👄

As I did she started doing her tongue work while touching her pussy roughly... And we both came together..I came in her mouth and made her face a juicy pot ...lol

We didn't bother cleaning the mess..we were more than satisfied with our work today. We both did a great job. So I went to her and kissed her lips." My baby girl...I love you.. "

"I love you too daddy" was all she could utter before she felt asleep on my arms..

Yeepy... That's it.. one is finished..pls pls pls lemme know if that was good enough. Pls lemme know if my story made you wet..😜

And get ready to dive into world 101. We didn't go outside yet. More fun is on their way ..