Cafeteria

Next morning we both were in the school cafeteria, I loved the inform , we both were wearing sort skirts..my blondy's skirt was almost showing off her fine perfect ass. I have a brown hair.. not much long..my blondy have a long blonde hair ofc.. that why she's called blondy.

When we were sitting in the cafeteria we were asked for some company. "Hey  sexy wanna sit on my lap?"  A guy sitting on the desk next to us asked.  "Of course  handsome...  show me  how big it is..."  blondy replied while walking to him.

Public sex is ok here. But you can't take your clothes fully off or you can't make noises as it might bother others.. so it was rare for someone to went so hard in public but almost everyone was having public sex as soon as possible.

As we walked to his tablet we saw his dick was already out and hardened. And he was shaking it getting ready for ma blondy..

"Ah such a hardened sword you have.. how beautiful. Put it all in ...ahhh...."
Blondy  sat on his lap as he inserted his dick inside her pussy. She had a habit of wearing underwears with a big hole...cuz she always loved public fuck...!!

And the guy was slowly thrusting his dick on my blondy,  she didn't make any noise..she kept drinking her milkshake..and the guy also was drinking something.

This is how things are Normally happening in here.. we can go fuck whoever we want . At anytime, anywhere..!!!

And I was sitting infront of them...his friend was also sitting behind them.. which means there was a guy infront of me..

He was peacefully eating something as he started placing his foot in between my thighs..  he winked and started doing his toe work to my pussy making me hotter... I kept eating my spaghetti as he kept fuckin me with his toe..!!!!

Non of us were making any sound... My body felt like moaning ...I was in urge to take his toe Inside..but NOOO..... My mind kept telling..

we can't make any noise or go hard or thrust hard as we were on public and as I looked around I saw many students were slowly fuckin each other.

Yk I loved public fuck as we gotta hold it  no matter how needy we are..and that's kinda sexy and it makes me want it more and more..!!!

Yep that's it...I'll meet you in the washroom.. get your pussy wet and dick hard , let's cum together.. (and vote me u bishes... show me ur love)