classroom

I was already late for today's lesson. Everyone was in their own businesses as I walked into the classroom.. it was miss.henny's period.. She was facing back on me...I already could see her perfect butt cheeks from the short tightened skirt "Excuse me ma'am..may I come in..?" she turned into me as I excused her. Man... A perfect body with a perfect smile..~~~ she must be the goddess of sex I thought . She had a long brown hair.. two of her upper buttons were unbuttoned. Her hentai boobs were showing off.. her lips were full and always parted and wore glasses ...it made her even more sexier.. I wanna fuck her....I wanna lift her on that table and start eating her.... I kept thinking while walking into my desk..and that's when I saw some of the guys and girls have already started doing there work on miss.henny..!! 5 of the guy's dicks were already out of the pocket..and they were Jacking off looking at miss.hennny and girls also were touching their selves looking at miss.henny...nd I also started my work sitting there..

I felt so sexy and had an urge to fuck her right away...man that was a sexy mama standing in front of me.. I started my imagination..

I walked into miss.henny.. grabbed her from her waist, pinned her to the table and started kissing her. My tongue was wrapped with her tongue and I slowly placed my hand on her pussy.. she was already wet...I did rounds to her pussy while kissing her rough..

And I was going rounds on my pussy while my tongue was licking the lips..

I grabbed her underwear pulled it up letting her pussy feel the pressure . I lifted and loosened the underwear for 5-6 times while still kissing her....she was already pushing up on me... I put my hand inside her panty and started touching her clit giving her shivers.. then I started sucking on her neck while rubbing her pussy slowly unbuttoning and letting her huge boobs out ..

Ah...man...I was on top of the world.... I was fuckin my pussy so hard... I was nearly destroying it....I was outta my mind.. I wanted to finger me so bad..

I grabbed her boobs and shaked them , slapping and squzzing..the saga continued for a while.. and her nipples started to get juicy .. I wrapped my tongue around her nipples letting her feels the hot , juicy thing of mine..

I was so wet...I was pre cumming..!! I started inserting fingers inside me... Spreading my legs wide while squzzing my boobs...I let my head lay down on chair..
And started finger fucking me..

Ah.. I was licking her nipples she was screaming...then I took her panty off and started finger fucking her... She was a moaning mess... I speeded up.. I fucked her pussy with no mercy . I wanted to destroy that sexy bitch and her hormones.... I fucked her harder than ever...and I felt a loot of pressure inside.... As I took off my fingers she squirted , Making me bath in her juice.. ah...I felt so sexy ...I undressed my shirt. She got her juice to her hand and put it all on my boobs...she covered my boobs and belly with her juice.. grabbing , squzzing licking the boobs.....

This is a fantasy I had in a day.. and I fucked myself to this story s until I squeeze 3 times.. hope you enjoyed. Hope you cummed .

Lemme know if the story line and the fantasy was good enough to make you cum. And let your hoes read it too..

Until the next time good bye horns.. love y'all.