washroom

I was on cafeteria getting fucked by the unknown guy's toe.. but I suddenly felt like wearing my strapon ..cuz who knows might wanna fuck someone.. *wink

So I went into washroom ..
as I walked in there wasn't anyone but a fem guy jacking off infront of mirrors.. "ah... Jacky... Jacky... I want you right now... " He was moaning and I went in to wear the strapon.

"So who's Jacky? " I asked "my boyfriend ..he's on a vacation and I so fuckin miss him" he was whining..

"Want me to help you?" I asked while lifting my short skirt showing off the stap .

"Ah..mommy it's big.. I'll be a good boy...pls... "

"Bend" I demanded . And there's this special thing in our washrooms there were holes for guys to fuck everywhere..and so the dildos for girls..

The guy bended down the sink while inserting his dick inside a hole.. and I inserted my strapon inside him. man his ass is more perfect than mine itself I kept thinking as I thrust slow.

He kept moaning... "Do you want me to speed up baby boy"

"Y...es" it must have felt so hard since he was also FUCKIN a goddamn HOLE , while getting fucked by me..!!!!

"Use your words ..u fucker" I demanded

"Yes mommy pls...fuck me harder...I'll be a good boy" I wanted to feel sexy..so I unbuttoned two of my buttons on the shirt I was wearing and took off the hair band and let myself feel sexy while exposing the collarbone.. I saw myself from the Mirror .. my hardened nipples were showing off from the white school uniform I was wearing..

after trusting for 6 minutes straight ,I took off my strap outta him and pulled him away from that goddamn hole ..and made him lay down on the floor .. and started fuckin.

My hentai boobs were touching his cute face...he wanted to lick them.. But was afraid to do so..;
I could tell from the looks in his eyes..

"Wanna touch mama? "

"Yes pls..."

"Words baby .. use your fuckin words.."

"Yes mommy..can I pls touch your boobs..?"
"Go ahead puppy... Please mama"
I said

He was touching and squzzing my nipples while getting fucked...

and suddenly the scl bell rang..

"Ah I gotta go " he stood up . I helped him dress up properly , I was still a half undressed , he was in a hurry .. he was running out off the washroom , then stopped ..looked at me and said "good bye sis." And bowed down to me ah..such a cutie i thought. Then again he looked at me and ran into me.!!

The next thing I knew he was helping me dressing up.. he placed my boobs Inside my bra and buttoned me up. Then slowly kissed each boob of mine with passion and said "thank you so much for Helping me out...you were so kind" he smiled at me.. that was one of the cutest smiles I've ever seen in a guy..

"No prob .. now run " I said with a warming smile And winked...

And he ran off.

Oh I have a class now ....I suddenly remembered.

That's it . Did you like it. I wanted to add some love and cuteness into this one...so yh.. this wasn't the best...but I kinda liked writing this.
Pls vote if u also enjoyed..,