BONUS chapter // 1k+ reads special

Softcore smut warning•

I layed in bed as I stared into the flashing screen of the tv. As much as I had hoped to focus on the displayed images or sounds, I couldn't help my clouded eyes from being drawn to replay memories of tonight.

Sharp eyes, brave, dominant and yet completely unfazed by the world, stared deeply into mine. I must've looked childish and cowardly.

And yet you smiled so lovingly when you saw me.

You, for the most part, looked the same as always, but there were some things I came to realize just today.

Your hair made of silk threads, gently flowing in the evening breeze, send me a faint whisp of the intoxicating fragrance... your fragrance. It fills my senses up to the depths of my core. Oh how it paralyzed me when it first hit me.

Only your voice... your voice, thick and sweet as honey, could wake me from that hypnotised state. Draw me in to the syrupy words like a bee is drawn to sweet nectar. Those words... those words... which your pillowy lips had uttered... 'Junpei'. The sound echoing endlessly in my mind. I hear it and heat runs through my body.

I can feel my stomach tighten, I lick my lips, parting them slightly as my breathing deepens. Oh how I wish to devour those words out of your mouth, with lips slick and sticky with your honey.

In the theater you leaned in so close, so very close to whisper into my ear. The words, quiet and crisp, pierced right through me. As you spoke, hot air tickled at my lobe, a sensation I felt throughout my entire body. If only you knew  how it grew so cold when you pulled away...

You were injured and so I helped you walk. I'm not sure if you felt it or even noticed, but as I grabbed your body to keep it steady, my hand had accidentally brushed against the gentle curve of your breast. It was as soft as mochi, light as a cloud. I close my eyes and I can envision my palm, my fingertips tracing every inch of the soft, smooth angel feather skin of your chest, your entire body, everything, all at the mercy of my hands which are grasping, pinching, molding your entire being like a skilled sculptor.

I grasp, I knead and rub at the fabric near my stomach, unable to bear the storm in my abdomen. My heartbeat quickens, I pant in a whisper. I can feel a throb coming up from within my pants.

My hand slowly creeps down my body, heat and infatuation clouds my mind.

I desire to touch your tender body, to taste your lips, feel your breath on my skin and hear you whisper my name over and over... and over... and.. over... and... and...!

"...Y/n"

------------------------

AN: hoo what a twist! Who knew there'd be semi smut and pov switches in this book?! I wanted to give you some spice to counteract the sweetness that you've given me with the 1k reads. I didn't think the story would be as liked as it is, especially considering my less than desirable writing skills. You are the best❤❤