★uno★

it had been four years since i went to school with giulia. now that i'm in high school, i decided to live on my own. my parents thought it was the best option for me. i would still see giulia once and a while but for some reason... i never wanted to return to portorosso.

i also had totally forgotten about alberto. he is still my friend and i miss him... but i don't think he cares about me anymore.

[flash back couple years ago]

"so, people don't think it's weird you're a sea monster!?"

"nope, not at all! they find it fascinating actually. and people in my science class always ask to see my scales."

alberto laughed.

"that's cool, seems like you're having a lot of fun there."

"i am! gulias mom is also an artist and asks to paint me all the time. i wanna show you the stuff she's drawn badly! you should come visit me one day!"

"heh, yeah i mean i wish... we have to wait for summer though."

"don't worry, every summer we will see eachother, and then we can win the race! and this time, we can get our vespa."

we both laughed in unison.

"thanks again alberto for getting me in school. i really appreciate it. i just wish i stayed with you..."

"look, all i care about is if your happy. and if you're happy at school then that's fine with me."

"yea of course i'm happy here! but i wanna be happy over there too. and i want you happy..."

"luca! it's fine, it's okay. have fun over there okay stop thinking of me."

"i... okay, i'm sorry."

"it's okay..."

"hey, ragazzo. i need your help can you come here?"

"okay, just a second massimo!"

alberto yelled out.

"hey luca i got to go, i'll call you when i got the chance okay?"

"alright, have fun."

"you too, not too much fun."

"got it, bye!"

alberto hung up.

i sighed as i heard the beeps that indicate he hung up and then i hung up as well. i laid in giulia's bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"i hope i get to see him soon."

alright first chapter done lol. i love this movie so i decided to write a fanfic! NOTE they are aged up in this so don't worry. and second of all writing in lowercase is intended so don't comment that i should caps my stuff. OKAY BYE!! comment on any grammar mistakes i did! love you all thanks for reading.

summer in portorosso - luca x alberto जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें