★undici★

albertos pov:

i waited outside angelo's house for luca. when finally he came out.

"bye luca! hope to see you again!"

he waved goodbye to angelo.

"okay what fuck, why are you feeding into his weirdness!"

"language first of all, second of all... i'm being nice! unlike some others..."

"oh... i'm not nice?"

"not at all! you just called him weird for having an obsession? we had obsessions all the time we were like this but weirder. what's so bad?"

"nothing! it's just... he was touching you all over i feel like we're uncomfortable so i was just... worried i don't know."

"i'm okay alberto, don't worry about me. it's not like he's gonna kill me. he just likes to look at me."

i sighed. he didn't understand. that's okay though... then angelo came out his house.

"oh! luca, your still here. thankfully the pictures developed kinda quick. you wanna see the one i took?"

"sure!"

angelo gave luca a picture.

"wow, that's amazing angelo."

"i know right! i cant wait to show my friends. also, you wanna maybe come over tomorrow and we can do more stuff?"

"sure, what time?"

"anytime, just drop by my house and i'll be here. the earlier the better to be honest. okay good bye luca!"

"bye!"

luca waved good bye and walked away starring at his picture.

"can i see?"

i asked.

"sure."

luca gave me the picture. it was just a picture of luca standing up smiling.

"that's cute."

i whispered.

"what?"

luca asked.

"nothing! i just said it's cool."

"oh haha yeah i know right? anyway, where are we going? i feel bad that we just left giuila."

luca said worried.

"oh psh don't feel bad."

"but i do... let's go find her."

"o-okay."

me and luca went to go look for giuila. when we saw she was sitting on the edge of the steps.

"oh hi giuila!"

luca said sitting next to her.

"hi, luca."

"sorry we left you, angelo wanted to take pictures of me and-

"no, no it's okay i understand. sometimes i like to be alone so it's all good."

"oh, alright. so what are we doing?"

luca asked.

"well what do you guys wanna do?"

"hm... i don't know."

luca responded thinking.

"maybe we should just go back to your house."

luca suggested.