★cinque★

"okay, here you go."

the man said giving me my ticket, i grabbed it and walked to the bus. the bus took me back home, i had to pack anyway.

when i got home i quickly grabbed a suitcase and shoved some of my new clothes. then i grabbed a back pack and put my stuff in. i grabbed my things and raced out the house.

"good bye house..."

i said as i got on the bus back to the train station.

i'm really doing this...

i got off the bus and found my train to portorosso. i quickly got on, looking around genova for a moment as the doors closed and the train took off.

here i go... portorosso at last.

not long after i arrived. and boy was i scared, i haven't came here in forever what will people think of me? oh my, what about my parents!? i got off the train and took the biggest breathe in.

i'm home.

i walked around the train station and remembered this place well. this is where me and alberto said goodbye to each other for the first time.

i walked out the train station to see the beautiful streets of portorosso. i missed this place a lot. the cobble streets, colorful buildings... not that genova didn't have this but this was way more nostalgic.

i haven't lived on earth when i was little so all this is still a little new to me. living is all new to me.

"scusa!"

i lifted my hands up quickly, a little girl with a soccer ball ran past my legs.

i kept walking, i sniffed in the smell of beach and fish. a smell that would never get old.

then i saw it...

giuilas house.

"wow... okay i'm really doing this. okay luca breathe."

i said as i took a breath in.

"... no way you could!"

i looked behind me, this voice sounds familiar.

"mom!?"

the women stopped talking. this was my mom!

"luca? luca! oh my god its luca!"

she said as she ran to me and gave me the tightest hug ever. i couldn't even breathe.

"oh luca! we thought you'd never come to visit us!"

"i'm sorry mom... it's my fault i was just... i was scared of coming here."

"why!?"

she asked as she broke the hug and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"i just... i don't know mom... i'm so sorry."

"awh, luca don't apologize!"

"i'm sorry..."

"no, no!"

she said hugging me again.

"let's go see your dad okay? he missed you too."

"okay..."

me and my mom walk into this nice looking home. looks like my parents got a house here while i was gone. it's so nice, and it brings me comfort when i enter.

"luca?"

i saw my dad, the same reaction came out of him like my mom. i mean it is my fault i haven't been here in forever. they definitely miss me.