★quattro★

i woke up today kinda excited? i mean i had to present my project with giuila so i was excited for that i guess. i grabbed my back pack and ran out the door. the bus was out side waiting for me. i kinda felt embarrassed because i was keeping the bus driver waiting.

"ah, scusa mr.russo... i was busy."

"nessun problema, luca. just be on time next time."

he said with a smile.

"okay..."

i walked to the back, i saw giuila was reading a book. i sat down next to her.

"hi giuila, what are you reading?"

"buongiorno luca! wanna see what i'm reading?"

"sure!"

i scooted closer to her.

"it's a story about two friends going on an adventure through these scary forests, finding cool and weird creatures!"

"woah! seems cool."

"it is! i could let you read when i'm done."

"okay! seems like an interesting book. hey, did you bring our project?"

"who do you think i am?"

giuila laughed and put her book away. she pulled the project out from the corner of the bus seat.

"okay, good. you nervous?"

"not really, i know we will do good. plus, i love doing presentations!"

"that's good... because i'm not the best."

"psh, you'll do fine luca."

the bus stopped at the school, everyone got off. the day went by and it was the time for me and giuila to do our presentation.

we entered a room with people sitting down. me and giuila sat down with everyone else.

a women came into the room and everyone got quiet.

"silenzo, silenzo! it's time to start the presentation's."

i looked at giuila with a awkward smile. i was pretty nervous.

"okay, first group to come up is... ah, giuila and luca. come on up!"

me and giuila went up, the crowd clapped.

giuila laid out the project on the chalk board.

"okay, so... we did our project on vespas!"

i nodded.

the presentation went smoothly. everything went well! except giuila had to speak for half the project. when we left the room, we got a paper telling us our score.

"bravo luca y giuila! you guys got a ninety-eight  outta a hundred!"

me and giuila both cheered to ourselves.

we started walking to our bus.

we got on the bus and sat down at our regular spot.

"benisimo, luca we did it! i'm so proud of us! haha!"

she laughed and hugged me, i was shocked at first but i hugged back. 

"okay, we only have two days of school left luca! then it's on to summer break!"

"yeah heh..."

"and you're a hundred percent positive you are not gonna come with me to portorosso?"

"i..."

"look, it's fine luca... it's just- we miss you over there. and also we haven't even done the race at all when you started not coming."

"well... yeah but, we're also getting older. and..."

"i understand if you don't wanna come anymore. but just... think about it?"

"yeah... i'll think about."

i sighed. the bus ride was pretty awkward and silent. but then the bus arrived at giuilas house.

"i'll... i'll see you tomorrow luca."

she said as she walked off to her house.

the bus then arrived at my house and i got off.

these two school days went by fast. and i found myself at the train station saying good bye to giuila.

"luca, you sure you aren't coming? this is your last chance."

"i... i think im gonna stay again."

she sighed.

"it's your decision, i respect it. well... see you in a few months luca. don't have too much fun without me."

"will do..."

she got on the train.

"bye giuila!"

her mom yelled out.

i waved, the train started to move. i could still see her through the window. she waved good bye.

i looked over at mrs.marcovaldo.

"hey luca, you sure you don't wanna go?"

"yeah i mean... i'm better over here anyways."

"well if you believe so... i'll see you later luca. good night!"

she started walking to her car.

i looked at all the familes and friends saying good bye to each other.

i looked inside my pocket. money...

i sighed a bit and then... i looked at the ticket stand.

"i... i can't. i'm gonna stay here..."

...

"may i have one ticket to portorosso please?"

i said as i slammed the money onto the table.

LOL OKAY SO IM AT TJE BEACH TRYNA HURRY THIS UP AND MAKE IT GOOD SO SORRY IF ITS BORING ITLL GET WAY BETGER SOON ITS JUST IDK WHAY TO WRITE ABT WHILE LUCA WAS AT SCHOOL ITS ALL BORING. anyways thanks for reading you know the drill. love you all so much byeee