Trailer: Adventures begin anew

A young boy that looked just like Son Goku was walking around modern Capsule Corp when he saw a picture of a blue haired woman with a smiling man who looked just like him. Next to that picture was another picture... except the blue haired woman seemed WAY younger and the smiling man who was in the previous picture was a small boy.

"Is there something wrong?" An older woman asked the boy who looked like the one in the picture

"Is there something wrong?" An older woman asked the boy who looked like the one in the picture. The boy shook his head.

"I've seen these people in my dreams. That one in the middle... his name was Goku. With him are his friend Oolong, Puar, Bulma, Master Roshi, and Yamcha." The boy explained as he looked at the picture in awe. Suddenly a girl who looked similar to the blue haired girl in the picture walked to the boy and the older woman who was accompanying him.

"The woman, Bulma... she's my great great great great grandmother. My great great great grandmother was her daughter Bulla. But why would know about Grandma Bulma?" The girl asked. The older woman smiled.

"Garment, I came here to ask you to get everyone together so I can introduce this young man to the world. It's time the others finally met the newest student of the Turtle School." The woman told the girl, now revealed to be named Garment.

The descendants of the old Z Fighters were soon gathered together in Capsule Corp.
"Marron, is there some kind of emergency, is something the matter?" Uub, the human reincarnation of Majin Buu, gifted with the longevity and slow aging gifts of the Majin race, asked the older woman curiously.

"No emergency... just an announcement. Ever since the days of my dad and Son Goku... our families have been by each other's side and we have remained close for generations after. Uub, you and I especially have lasted long as relics of a by gone era.. but now we add yet another member to this extended family. Everyone... meet Son Goken... the clone of Son Goku." Marron, the daughter of Krillin and Android 18 revealed as a young kid that resembled Goku walked over to them.

Years later:
The child, 12 year old Goken stood in a fighting stance opposite of Marron, who had learned the ways of martial arts from her father and Master Roshi years ago.