Episode 2: The town of Outlaws

An hour seemed to pass quickly for the group of excited kids as they packed everything they could need for their journey. Soon enough, with most of their things packed in capsules, they met back up at Goujiro's house.
"Ok everyone! This is our first Dragon Ball hunt, so I want to make sure we all got what we need. Did everyone pack clothes?" Garment asked.

"Yup!" The other kids answered as they opened their capsule cases and pointed to the capsule that had their clothes.

"Did everyone pack food? I'm sure we'll need a lot of it with a full blooded Saiyan going with us." Garment commented as she playfully messed with Goken's hair. Goken chuckled, especially since, even though Garment had been joking, she wasn't exactly wrong when she said that.

The kids showed Garment entire capsule cases filled with nothing but food supplies.
"Looks like everyone prepared appropriately for the trip when it comes to food." Boxer commented.

"I even made sure to pack lots of water bottles in one of the capsules." Goken added. Garment smiled.

"Good because I was just about to ask about water next." Garment stated. Soon enough the group showed the capsules where they water packed.

"Ok everyone! Let's finally begin our very first Dragon Ball hunt!" Garment cheered.

"YEAH!" Everyone else yelled in excitement. Goken leaped into the air with his arm raised in joy. Garment turned on her Dragon Radar.

"Looks like the closest Dragon Ball is some ways west of here. Okay everyone here we go!" Garment said before she threw one of her capsules and out came a convertible car appeared with a robot driver, although the robot looked almost human.

"Where would you all like to go?" The robot asked.

"Copy down these coordinates, Lunchbot." Garment instructed. The robot, now known as Lunchbot, did as it was instructed as everyone except for Goken, who opted to be on his Nimbus cloud, got inside the car.

"Coordinates copied. Beginning to take you all there." Lunchbot reported.

"Alright, we're finally going!" Goken cheered as the car started to move.

"Follow that car, Nimbus!" Goken instructed with a smile. The Nimbus began to follow Garment's car to it's first destination of the Dragon Ball hunt.

Meanwhile:
"Lord Tahdig, do you have a plan for how we might actually find these Dragon Balls?" Men asked curiously. The short alien smiled as he walked up to a computer and pressed the power button.

"Behold, we have ourselves a Dragon Ball Energy Locator, this was based off a design once used by the Red Ribbon Army to find the Dragon Balls, although it has been vastly improved since their Dragon Ball Energy Locator, I need to think of a shorter name for that, could not accurately track the exact location of a Dragon Ball. This one can!" Tahdig explained. Ma looked impressed until she realized something.

"How are we going to be able to find the Dragon Balls on the field if the locator is this big... and attached to the wall of our base?" Ma asked. Tahdig smiled.

"With these!" Tahdig answered as he motioned for Men and Ma to follow him. He brought his two underlings to his lab where there were two walker type machines that had a built in Dragon Ball locator in them. Men and Ma smiled. This could actually work.

Meanwhile:
Goken chuckled happy as the Nimbus flew after Garment's car. As they were leaving Hercule City, people looked in awe at seeing a young 12 year old boy sitting on a golden cloud following a convertible being driven by a human looking robot!
"Rich people, am I right?" A citizen tried to rationalize before realizing that no one really paid attention to what he said and he just shrugged.