57

Camila made it home around 3 am, trying her best to be as quiet as she could in hopes that her mom had went back to sleep.

She managed to successfully close the door and started making her way through the hallway when the kitchen light turned on.

She sighed and dropped her bag to the floor, walking into the kitchen where she saw her mom waiting up in a blue robe.

"I'm home mami." Camila spoke up quietly as her mother turned to look at her.

"I see that." Camila was prepared for the loads of yelling and 'talks' she would usually get if she did something she wasn't supposed to, however it never came.

"You're not mad at me?" Camila questioned, confused.

"Of course I'm angry with you," Sinu replied, "but you're responsible for your own actions Camila. You know better and you know what a risk it is for you to be out when you aren't supposed to, when nobody is watching you."

"I understand mami," Camila sighed for what felt like the tenth time, "it won't happen again."

Sinu nodded her head and Camila grabbed her bag and made her way to her room.

Climbing into her bed, she quickly checked the time on her phone.

3:08 am.

Camila placed her phone on the charger and rolled over, getting comfortable in her own bed this time.

She closed her eyes and allowed sleep to overtake her body.

————————————————

A/N: I don't remember where I was going with this story.