50

Lauren moaned into the kiss. She's been wanting to taste her lips all day.

Camila, on the other hand, was enjoying this way more than she'd like to admit.

Sure, she really wanted to kiss her but she didn't think it'd be as addicting as it is, she doesn't have any intention on stopping.

The brunette slowed down a little and placed her hands over the other girls eyes.

In order to fully enjoy their little session the glasses needed to go, so in one swift move she swiped the glasses off and continued kissing her.

Lauren moved her hands down to Camila's thighs and lifted her up to sit on top of the sink.

They were getting a bit too heated now but neither girl wanted to be the one to break apart.

Camila squeezed her legs together to tighten the green-eyed girl who was in between them.

Said girl placed her hand in brunette hair and yanked. Hard

A loud moan erupted from the girls mouth and whoa-  she didn't expect to be turned on by hair pulling.

Lauren decided that she would make Camila pay for what she did to her... trailing her hands down to her thigh.

knock knock knock knock

"Shit" Camila exclaimed, covering her face with her hands and jumping off the sink to find her glasses while Lauren combed a hand through her own hair to tame the mess.

When the door opened, Dinah stood with a smirk on her face, "I fucking knew it."