36

Normani- I don't care if you don't fw me no more Dinah but this is getting old

Ally- sorry but I agree with Normani we all showed our faces more than once so we have the right to at least know that we're actually talking to her and not some crusty old man, and not to mention that we all met

Dinah- Okay but she's scared, you had no right to go off on her like that over a damn picture Normani! What has you so butthurt?!

Lauren- All of you Shut The fuck up, this shit that y'all are mad about Normani and Ally is fucking dumb, as for you Dinah just don't speak on it either hem, talk to Camz instead and make sure she's okay don't condone negative energy. We're all supposed to be friends and not with this petty shit. When Camila is ready to show her face I can assure you that she will and I could also assure you that she's not some crusty old man with that ass she's got back there, I mean I only saw a glimpse of it but damn mani... anywho, were all supposed to be adults here and you guys are acting like my little brothers. S-T-O-P.

Dinah- You're absolutely right I apologize, I'm gonna go check on Chancho.

Ally- wow reading that I realize how unlike me it is to get so mad tell Camila I apologize Dinah.

Lauren- Normani?...

Normani- Nope I still don't give a fuck. It's not fair and it's not something that should be defended.

Dinah- Why would I waste my time liking someone who #1 doesn't like me back and #2 hates my best friend for absolutely no reason, you're a bitch for that normani I hope you know that.

Normani- that's what I do best 🥰