47

"So beautiful." Lauren said out loud. Ally quickly agreed, nodding her head and placing her hands atop the table.

Dinah put one hand on top of her heart and wiped away fake tears, She's been waiting for this moment for a while now and she's finally seeing it.

Lauren and Camila were staring at each other now, though they couldn't see the girls eyes due to the sunglasses, it was prety obvious since her head was turned to the left.

Camila was still tence and Lauren finally decided to address it, she lent down and moved some of the hair away from her ear.

"Are you scared of me?" She whispered lustfully in Camila's ear. The girl shivered. She felt it kind of odd, she never caught chills because of someones voice before, let alone while they're just whispering.

Camila wasn't scared, she was intimidated.

But what she was scared of, was her actions.

She was scared that if Lauren kept turning her on she would turn around and take her right on that table.

"I'm not scared of you," Camila whispered back, "But I am trying to contro my actions, so please stop making it hard for me."

She turned to face the two girls in front of them when Lauren licked her lips.

"Oouu sexual tension, me likeyyy." Dinah wiggled her eyebrows to which Camila replied "Shut up."

They began conversation, and Lauren decided to do something bold.

She placed her hand on Camilas thigh.

Said girl stopped in the middle of the conversation and smirked at her.

Two can play at this game.