41

Lauren, Dinah, and Ally all sat at Nancy's, a popular cafe, after saying their greetings to each other.

Ally was the first to speak, clearing her throat, "soo how are we going to settle this when she gets here?"

Dinah tilted her head to the left, staring ally deeply in the eyes before responding, "my fist is gonna settle in her face and make itself home." the blonde intertwined her fingers and placed them atop the table.

Lauren who was sitting beside her raised an eyebrow at the peculiar acting girl.

"No Dinah, no fighting. Normani doesn't want to fight."

"I say punch that bitch in the face." Lauren shrugged and took a large sip of her vodka infused orange juice.

"I said no fighting and that's that. End of Conversation."

Dinah stood up, slamming her hands on the table before quickly jerking them back and nervously making eye contact with everyone who watched her make an unnecessary scene.

"I um," Dinah cleared her throat, "i'm just gonna go get some air and.... yeah."

The Polynesian reached across the table to grab her phone when the bell to the restaurant door chimed.

Dinah's head perked up and she snapped her neck to be met with a Normani's dark eyes.

"Dinah...." Ally warned, slowly getting up and placing her hands on said girls shoulders. This visibly relaxed the taller girl.

Ally quickly realized that Dinah wasn't the one who she was worried about, as she saw a blur of raven hair and scent of weed rush past her and out the door they walked into an hour ago, chasing Normani down the parking lot.

"SHIT." The shorter girl cursed, grabbing their things and running after them while Dinah left a 20 on the table.