・read first

helloo! first i would like to say that i do not own jujutsu kaisen, everything else that isn't part of the canon storyline is made by me! (*・ω・)ノ

now, i'll list the following things you must consider before reading:

- i am not an avid reader of jjk, meaning there's some parts of the story i dont know or understand. so please, if you find something that confuses you, tell me so i can change it (this goes for the original plot, the characters themselves, and the power system).

- there won't be any warnings in every chapter like how my other stories are like. so please do expect: violence, gore, cursing, spoilers, angst, and mature themes (no lemon).this goes for format too, there will be a slight difference.

- don't expect constant updates— im focusing on other books and im deciding whether or not id like to focus on this one too (: it depends on how many people are interested.

- the love interest HAS NOT BEEN DECIDED. this means absolutely everyone within y/n's age range has the possibility of becoming her significant other, both female and male.

- lastly please dont be a bitch, i feel like that should be obvious. if you want to criticize my writing, be constructive. thank you (:

now, i hope u enjoy!

MUST READ: the story will start off light-hearted and comedic, but i do plan on things going downhill from there (i have the hashtags for obsession and yandere after all.)