4・popsicle

・2nd pov

YOU glared at your cellphone in your hand, specifically staring at the contact name you felt was mocking you for the last five minutes outside your local McDonald's parking lot

Satoru Gojo.

In all honesty, you really didn't know how he was able to persuade you to give him your full name, let alone your phone number as well.

Heaving a sigh, you decided to pocket your device inside your messenger bag, silently grumbling in the process. You glanced at the sky, making you realize how late the day was getting.

"I guess I'll head back," you muttered, kicking a rock on the street, "All my alone time was ruined by the damn asshole."

You gave yourself a mental note to block his number when you get back home.

You weren't even sure why Gojo followed you like glue.

Was it because you were able to see curses? No, that sounded a bit too far-fetched.

Was it because you insulted his sunglasses? Well, that might actually be the case knowing how petty he was, so maybe your ability to see curses was just a small excuse for him to keep bothering you.

You scrunched your brows as you started to think a bit more harder, remembering the people he messaged in his phone.

Thinking about it now, it seemed like they all knew who you were, but not personally since they didn't even know what your name was.

I mean, they did call you 'book girl' as an alias after all.

Hold up.

'Book girl'?

You halted your steps at the new profound discovery, the silhouette of your form ceasing against the setting sun behind you, your lips widening in a slight gasp.

There was no way.

But then again, there was always a certain way through the impossible when you're in an anime.

So, I guess there was a way.

So, did Shoko and Satoru know each other well for them to secretly talk about you behind your back in a whole ass group chat? Speaking of their group chat, you swore you saw another person who went by Suguru...

Suguru? That name did ring a bell, but you weren't much of a Jujutsu Kaisen fan to get a clear understanding of who he was. Not to mention you didn't even know how he looked like either, so you weren't sure if you cross paths with him or not.

Either way, you were in deep shit.

If the three knew each other well, they were probably classmates of some sort— and knowing that fact, they were most definitely jujutsu sorcerers.