6・cats

・2nd pov

SUGURU Geto never had a strong opinion on you, just a person who he took a small liking to since his classmates were also somehow interested in you

But it would be a total lie if he said he didn't want time to hang out with you personally, since you were rather more closer to Shoko and Satoru instead.

So what did he do?

Nothing.

He was an absolute pussy, no balls whatsoever.

I mean, him? Asking a girl he only ever talked online to hang out? The closest he has ever done something like that was ask Shoko to substitute as a training partner last year.

Last year.

Last year.

You see the problem now?

He may be a calm and tolerable gentleman on the outside, but in the inside his head was nothing but straight chaos. The boy never had the luxury in hanging out with 'normal' people unlike Shoko and Satoru, the two pretty much being self explanatory in why they weren't 'normal'.

But you? You were completely normal (well, he thinks so at least) and you even had an abundance of curse energy, which meant he didn't need to fake up dumb excuses when he had to do anything sorcerer-related.

In his eyes, he would like to get to know you more than he did behind screens— like he said, he doesn't have a strong opinion on you like he does with his close colleagues or friends.

He banged his head on his dorm wall, causing the albino besides him to glance over at his friend in confusion.

"You having a crisis, right now or what?" Gojo asked, only receiving a groan from the ravenette in response.

"Come onnnn," he tiredly whined, "I don't speak mumble language, I can only give you a proper response if you give me actual words. Y'know, like the thing parents try to teach their kids as soon as they get shitted out the womb?"

"Wow! Thanks for the insight!" Geto sarcastically remarked.

"Right?" The other boasted flamboyantly, "I'm good looking, strong, and smart."

"You're extremely playful aren't you."

Gojo shrugged, "When I want to be, not like it's permanently within me."

A small dose of silence overcame the duo before the azure eyed boy continued, "Anyways, why did you hit your head on the wall? Were you interested in getting Yaga sensei pissed off or were you worried about something else?"