9・change

・2nd pov

YOU only remember the sight of vermillion blood flooding your vision as soon as you felt your body loosening in a black out, every muscle and fiber felt numb to the touch

Reverberating noises of screaming and roaring yells haunted you to what it felt like a millennium, your eardrums felt like it was about to burst any moment.

And if pin needles could be made into a billion, you truly had the vivid tension of them pricking each and every part of your whole.

Your mind was an enigma, something about it felt like a part of you was wiped out with something else being replaced as is. What is happy or was it sad?

No, not really.

More than really it felt more melancholic than ever.

The vision of yourself walking into your house with the cat charm you remembered being given by Shoko.

The bubbling feeling of excitement was here on out readying to be responded with a pleasant reaction from your mother who gratefully took the charm out of your hands, staring at the piece like it was an even more precious treasure than a chest filled with all the golden jewels in the world.

With the sound of your doors creaking to see the silhouette of your uncle, who happily greeted the two of you with an ecstatic smile— then, fell your void of futility.

There was nothing occupying that blank space, all and almost everything was just vacant.

Huh, that's a bit confusing.

That's... very confusing.

Why is it that you feel there's a bad feeling creeping along behind your back?

"Woah, you finally woke up!"

Gerald exclaimed, feeding you chopped up ice cubes from a bowl for you to feed your sore throat.

You took it without hesitation as you cringed at the feeling of the pit of your throat getting blocked from gunk that came from god knows what.

Your first reaction from the touch of the piercing chill was the form of your lips squeezing into a tight squiggle in slight pain.

The sudden difference in temperature melting within your tongue was what you expected, but something you would definitely not experience ever again.