Karin x pomu.

"Oh come on ayumu, I'm sure it's not that bad". "Yes it is, now please go away". "Ayumu we'll only take one photo, everything will be fine". "Absolutely not...I'm not wearing this". "Oh, what should I do", karin said letting out a deep sigh. Today she and her girlfriend were taking blog photos in some of their idol outfits. However, things quickly went south when karin wanted ayumu to wear a certain suit. "Ayumu it's cute, all your fans will love it". "No they won't... they'll probably laugh at me". "Ugh, your just overthinking things again. Now come out!!", Karin said ripping back the dressing room curtain.

"Eeeek, don't look!", Ayumu yelped. We then see the second year wearing her somewhat sensual purple china dress. An outfit that may or may not show a bit too much leg. "Ayumu calm down, I think you look cute", karin smiled. "r-really, you mean that". "Yes now come out and let's have a look". Pomu then began to slowly take some baby steps towards karin. Before she made it to her though, another girl entered the room. "Ooooh ayumu... looking pretty sexy", kasumi whistled. Upon hearing the playful flirting; ayumu nearly melted away in embarrassment. Then without saying anything, the flustered girl ran back into the changing room.

"Darn it kasumi... ayumu it's alright. She was just playing", karin assured. "Please just go!!!". Now heeding her girlfriends plea, karin dropped her head and left the room. Outside the girl placed her hand on her forehead to calm her newly found headache. "Man, what Is wrong with that girl. That was nothing compared to some of the stuff I've wore on stage". About this time, ayumu walked up to karin wearing her good ole school uniform. She then passed the neatly folded china dress to karin before making a request. "Pl-please burn this", the girl whispered. "Wha... absolutely not". "But Im never gonna wear it", pomu argued. "I don't understand why, there was nothing wrong with the way you looked".

Ayumu then looked to the ground and even started to fiddle with her fingers. "Yes there was, im not cool or pretty enough to wear stuff like that. I'm just...too weird", ayumu whined. "Ayumu your not weird... just". Before karin could say another word though, the girl threw the outfit to the ground and ran away. This took the third year by such a surprise, that she didn't even pursue her girlfriend. Instead she stood motionless and confused by the sudden outburst. The only thing she could think to do now, was gather the clothes up off the ground and head home. That night while laying in bed, karin began to think about the enigma that was ayumu uehara.

Ever since they had met and became idols, karin could tell that the girl was a little off. Ayumu had little to no confidence in herself; and no matter how good her performance was she never gave herself any credit. It was also noticable how she never had much belief in her dancing skills. Sometimes it seemed like she didn't even think she was a cute idol deserving of everyone's praise. It honestly didn't take karin long to piece together the problem here. Ayumu wasn't happy with herself; but how could karin help with that. How could she give her girlfriend the confidence boost that she needed.

Thoughts raced through the girls head late into the night, she wanted to help more than anyone would know. But trying to figure out what would be good for ayumu wasn't easy. "How can I help her", she wondered. Eventually her mind started to race a bit too quickly, she knew it was time to take a break. So the cute model made her way to the fridge to get a cool sip of water. It was here that an idea would be found laying on the kitchen table. Karin noticed that her newest model magazine had come in the mail; so out of boredom she began to flip through it. After only a few seconds, one of the pages caught her attention.

It showed a completely normal looking girl like ayumu, one that didn't even seem like the model type. She was smiling wholeheartedly into the camera while wearing a beautiful dress. There was no doubt in her eyes; and she seemed completely comfortable in her own skin. This girls confidence in herself gave karin an idea. So with a sly smile on her face, she headed off to bed. The next morning, we see Yuu and a depressed looking ayumu walk through the doors of nijigasaki high. "Hmmmm, I was pretty rude with karin yesterday. I hope she isn't angry with me", pomu pouted. "Wha...I'm sure everything's fine, Karin's cool", Yuu assured. "I hope so, but i still need to apologize".