Putting on an act.

Relationships can be hard, one partner could have all the happiness and contentment in the world. Meanwhile the other party could be left feeling neglected and even lonely. This had gotten to be the case with shizuku Osaka and her girlfriend yuu takasaki. You see, Ms takasaki had been very busy lately. Between being the president of the idol club, and being enrolled in the music course; the girl barely had enough time to breath. Much less be in a fully attentive relationship. This was definitely noticed by the first year shizuku. At one time, she and yuu would spend every spare second they had together. From cute lunchtime date's, to movie night sleepovers. The two were inseparable. Though lately, yuu had become nothing more than a stranger.

With everyone pulling her in different directions, shizuku couldn't even remember the last time they spent five minutes together. How could the young actress catch the attention of her maiden. More importantly, was the relationship even worth salvaging at this point. Without any ideas, shizuku had no choice but to deal with this unintentional neglect for a while longer. Fortunately for her though, inspiration can hit at the most random of times. "Come on girls, let's keep up that pace", yuu yelled as each member of the idol club ran laps. Every girl was hot, sweaty and definitely feeling the burn. Even the head runner lanzhu zhong was feeling winded. Though this was the life of a school idol; practice was an everyday thing. Seeing her friends barely able to jog at this point; yuu blew her whistle signalling a break. "Good hustle guy's... let's take five".

The nijigasaki girls then converged around their impressionable leader. The second year would then pass out water bottles to her thirsty friends. "Let's remember to stay hydrated girls. We don't want any heat strokes". As shizuku received her water; she would try to start a conversation with her significant other. "Yuu-senpai, I've broke my own record today! Six lap's without a single break". "That's great shizuku! You've made so many improvements lately". "Thank yo-". Before shizu could say anything else, the two would be interrupted. "Yuu-senpai, check out kasumi's new photo's", the squeaky girl smiled. "Look at the new dances Karin-san and I recorded. You have to watch!", Ai cheered. Shizuku would then let out an annoyed sigh, yet again her girlfriends attention was stolen from her. This had to stop, shizu had to become the center of yuu's world again. Refusing to be put on the back burner; the actress attempted to regain control of this conversation.

"Senpai, I've been practicing on one of the scripts from my latest play. Would you like to hear a few line's?". "Uhh, maybe later shizuku. I'm kinda busy at the moment", the second year smiled. Now more annoyed than ever, the young actress stood up with a pouty face. "So be it, I think I'm going to do a few more lap's". "Okay, don't overdo it". While running, the girls frustrations were at an all time high. Her girlfriend didn't want anything to do with her and it hurt. She knew this wasn't intentional; yuu was just always so busy. Be that as it may; if she really cared for shizuku she would make the time. While the girl was lost in her head thinking about everything; she failed to notice a bump in the pavement up ahead. This would ultimately cause shizuku to trip and take a pretty nasty tumble.

"Aaahh, owwww!!", The girl cried out. Seeing the first year violently hit the ground made the entirety of the idol club run to her aid. Surprisingly, the first to make it to her side was a very worried yuu-chan. "Shizuku, are you alright!?", she said crouching down in front of her. Left speechless by the look of distress on the girls face; shizuku laid on the ground, cheeks filled with blush. Now in actuality the girl was okay, probably just a scraped up knee at most. Though with yuu's eye's finally glued on her for a change; shizuku may have decided to push this story a little overboard. "Ooowwww. No, I'm not okay at all...OOOWWWW", the girl cried out dramatically. Fellow first year shioriko mifune would then come to check on her friend. "Shizuku, allow me to roll up your pants leg. I'll see how everything looks". "A-alright, I... think I sprained my ankle!". As the girl checked, she was quick to notice... absolutely nothing.