A chance meeting.

We open up this chapter with a lonely and burnt out brunette sitting on a train. Her name is shizuku Osaka, a 25 year old talent scout and somewhat failed actress. You see at one time, this beauty was a very promising up and coming actress. Alas, the big screen hadn't been kind to our ideal heroin. Now she spent her days working to make other young starlets achieve their dreams. A job that took away nearly all of her free time and left her feeling like an overworked slave.

Tonight however, fate threw an interesting situation at her. As she sat down in her seat, she looked across from her at a sleeping young woman. The girl had light brown hair, and was wearing a restaurant uniform. She was also cradling her purse in her arms as if it were a pillow. The main thing shizuku noticed, was that she was completely knocked out. Fast asleep, as if lying on a bed of clouds.
Our heroin was pretty impressed as to how someone could slumber so peacefully on a public train of all places. "She must've had a hard day", shizuku thought.

Truth be told however, it was really none of her business. So the actress began to play on her phone for the rest of the ride. After about an hour, the train was about to make it's final stop. Which also happened to be shizuku's. As she gathered her things; she looked over and saw the woman still sound asleep. Shizuku began to question this situation, had the girl overslept and missed her stop. Or maybe she was homeless and didn't have anywhere to go. Just then, everyone began to exit the kart. Meanwhile the girl was still asleep, not really knowing what to do; shizuku just stared at her.

Sure miss osaka could just leave her be and get home. But what if someone hurt or stole something from her. Bearing all this in mind, the good hearted girl made her way over to the woman. It was here, that she attempted to nudge her awake. "Ummm excuse me mam, the train stopped. It's time to get off". All of this was for nothing however, as the woman was still sound asleep. While she continued to try, the conductors voice came over the loud speaker. "The train will be closing in five minutes, thank you for riding and everyone have a nice day".

Hearing this made shizuku start to shake more violently. "Miss please get up, your going to get in trouble". Unfortunately though, this girl was still sleeping like a rock. So shizuku had to think outside of the box. We then watch as the girl pulls her from the seat and comfortably lifts her into the piggyback position. Shizuku then carried the sleeping beauty off of the train and laid her on the sidewalk. Seeing as how she wasn't going to wake up; the overworked actress decided to get a little nosy. So she picked up the purse she was clutching and went through it.

While fumbling around, shizuku found the woman's identification card. It said that her name was kanata kanoe, and that she lived pretty close by. In fact, our heroin passed by her apartment complex every morning before work. So wanting to do the right thing, shizuku lifted kanata up and began to carry her home. Now this task would be pretty tough for any normal person; but shizu had found herself hitting the gym pretty often these days. Regardless though, with all of kanata's dead weight on her back; shizuku did have to stop for a couple breathers.

Eventually the girl made it to where kanata lived, she then looked at her id once more to find her apartment number. As she carried the girl up the steps; she was in disbelief that anyone could sleep like this. It was like she was dead, but shizuku could feel her breathing. Every once in a while she would even hear a small snore or two. Finally at the door, shizuku pulled the key from kanata's purse and let herself in. Once inside the strange woman's apartment, she gently lowered her onto the couch. Shizuku then let out a sigh and wiped her forehead. "What is wrong with this girl. Does she have a medical condition or something".

Honestly the actress didn't know if it was okay to leave her like this. However one look at her peaceful sleeping face told shizuku that she was probably okay. So against her better judgement, the young woman decided to leave. We then watch as she quietly exits the apartment, gently closing the door behind her. At this point it was getting pretty late, and shizuku was more than ready to get some rest. So putting this weird night behind her, she headed home.