Yuu/Pomu.

"1,2,3,4. 1,2,3,4. Come on girls you gotta do better than this if you wanna wow the audience", karin drilled. Today the nijigasaki idol club was busy doing their daily training session. The ten girls were all currently practicing the steps for their newest song. It was hot out, they were tired, and one member more than any other just wasn't feeling it today. "Come on ayumu, your in slow motion", karin noticed. "I...I'm sorry", the second year puffed. After this was done, next up were some good ole push ups and sit ups.

Currently shizuku was holding onto pomu's feet as she powered through a set. "1...2...3!". "Great job ayumu, just a few more", shizuku smiled. Instead of following through though, ayumu stood up in frustration. "I can't do this right now...I'm gonna go take a shower", she sighed. "Huh, what was that about", shizuku spoke. "I don't know, but she seem's off today. I'll go check on her", karin said. Meanwhile in the locker room, a sad pomu stood with her head pressed against a locker. The poor girl was so lost in thought that she hardly even noticed when karin entered the room.

"Ayumu is something wrong, you seem upset today", karin asked. "I'm just fine", pomu shrugged. Karin then moved closer, causing the second year to blush. "Don't lie to me ayumu, I can tell when something's bothering you". Knowing she wasn't going to be able to keep this to herself, the second year plopped down onto a bench and sighed. "It's yuu-chan". "Yuu chan, what did she do", karin asked. "That's the problem...she hasn't done anything". "What do you mean". "We've been dating for over four months now, and we haven't even went on a date. She's always so busy with all of our school idol activities, I haven't even been able to talk to her much".

"Hmmmm, this is a problem", karin spoke. "It really is, she can be so stubborn sometimes. At this point I don't even know why she wanted me to be her girlfriend", pomu pouted. Karin felt bad after hearing this, and definitely wanted to help. So she grabbed her friend into a hug and gave her some assurance. "It's alright ayumu, I think I'll go talk with her about this". "Wait, I don't know if that's a good idea. I wouldn't want to make her mad", ayumu worried. "Nonsense, just let your senpai take care of everything", karin teased.

The third year then went to yuu's usual haunt, the music room. It's here we see the club president currently lost in thought while holding a notebook. Karin really admired how hard the girl always worked for them. "Ara, what are you doing here all by yourself". "Oh hey karin, I'm just finishing up the lyrics for the new song", Yuu smiled. "Song eh, well I have something a bit more important to talk to you about". "Okay, I'm all ear's", Yuu said closing her notebook. Karin then explained the ayumu situation to the girl. Afterwards, Yuu sat with an ashamed look on her face. "Awww man, I have been a terrible girlfriend haven't I", Yuu blushed.

"To be honest it's not all your fault; we have been really busy. But I think you should've tried to make just a bit more time for her". "Ugh your right", Yuu sighed. "I really need to fix this". "Well how you do that is up to you. But just remember, it needs to be something special and from the heart", karin directed. "Alright, but I'm drawing blanks right now". "Awww, I'm sure you'll come up with something". Later that day, school was over and Yuu was walking home by herself. The whole time Karin's words kept ringing in her head. "Something from the heart". Then finally, an idea hit Yuu like a bullet from out of nowhere.

"How about a date. It sounds simple, but I'm sure ayumu will love the quality time together", Yuu thought. What to do on this date was still a mystery however. So when the girl made it home that evening, she spent the whole night making her plans. The girl jotted down some ideas for the perfect date with pomu. Once she was satisfied with everything, Yuu went to bed. The next day at school, she went to the club room wearing a look of excitement. It was here that she saw her cute girlfriend mingling with the other members.

Not wasting a moment, she then walked up and grabbed pomu by the arm. "Hey ayumu, could I talk to you outside for a sec". "Yeah sure". Yuu then lead her gf out into the hallway for some privacy. "What do you need", ayumu asked. "I just wanted to make sure you weren't doing anything tonight". "No...I guess I'm not, why?". "Cause I wanted you to come over to my place. We're having a date", Yuu smiled. Upon hearing this, pomu's face turned ten shades of red. "W-we are!". "Yep, so come to my place about 8 o clock...Kay", Yuu winked. "Uhhh, alright", ayumu said nervously.