Shioriko x Shizuku.

Today first year shioriko mifune was on her way to the beach. This was no casual trip though, as she was planning to meet with her girlfriend shizuku. The two had planned a lovely walk along the shoreline, something shio was pretty excited about. You see she had always been a simple girl; one that didn't need to go all out to have a good time. A nice walk with sand on your toes and crashing waves in your ears sounded like a blast. Once she got there however, shizuku was not alone.

Standing next to her was her golden retriever Ophelia. A truly beautiful and graceful pooch; almost mirroring that of her owner. You would think this wasn't a big deal, but there was one minor problem... shioriko didn't like dogs. Now she didn't have any problems with the animal's; just no experience in dealing with them. Also if she was being honest, she was more of a cat person. We then watch as a barefooted shizu runs to greet her gf...pooch not far behind. "Shioriko!!!", She called out.

The actress then tackled her girlfriend into a hug. One so strong it left them both lying in the sand. "Hi shizu... feeling energetic today I see". "Of course...me and Ophelia have really been looking forward to this. I haven't been able to walk her much due to practice and all". "I see, so this is Ophelia", shio spoke nervously. "Oh my, I'm sorry...did I never tell you that I had a dog". "No, but that's alright". "Nonsense", shizuku interrupted. She then knelt down beside her doggo and introduced her. "This is Ophelia, my faithful and adorable companion. I've raised her since she was just a puppy", shizuku giggled.

She then held the dogs paw out; seemingly wanting shioriko to shake it's hand. "Don't be shy. She won't bite", shizuku smiled. We then watch as the reluctant first year slowly went in for a shake. As she did, the dog instantly dropped it's paw to the ground. Almost as if it didn't want to greet shio. "Ummm, did I do something wrong". "No... I'm sure she'll get used to you soon. Let's just start our walk", shizuku suggested. "O-okay".

As the girls made their trek; they had a pretty good time. They let the water wash over their toes, looked for seashells, and even had a steamy hand holding session at one point. It was nice and romantic, just like shioriko had imagined it in her head. The almost perfect date would soon have a monkey wrench thrown into it though. As shizuku would make a second attempt at befriending Ophelia and shioriko. "Hey shioriko, would you like to walk Ophelia", shizuku said holding out the leash. Upon hearing this offer, the council president froze.

The girl had never walked a dog before and didn't really want to. So she tried to shoot this offer down in the most polite way. "Shizuku, I don't need to...". "Oh come on, I want my baby to love you too". Seeing the desperate look on shizuku's face made it impossible for her gf to say no. So the girl hesitantly took hold of the dogs leash. Ophelia was a pretty large animal, and looked like she could maul shioriko. So naturally she did not feel comfortable in this situation at all. "Ummm, alright Ophelia...I'm going to move now", the girl said taking some steps. As she did this however, the dog stopped moving completely.

"Ummm Ophelia come on. Come now, we have to go", shioriko ordered. The pooch still didn't listen though, causing a confused shizuku to step in. "Hmmmm, maybe she'll come if you give her a treat", shizuku said reaching into her bag. She then handed her girlfriend a bacon flavored snack for the animal. "H-here Ophelia... would you like a snack". Upon extending her hand however, the dog rudely stuck her nose up in the air. "Ophelia!!!", Shizuku scolded. The girl then quickly took the leash back from shioriko in disbelief. "I'm so sorry, I guess she's in a bad mood today". "Ummm it's fine, we should just enjoy our walk", shio persuaded.

As they continued, a thick tension filled the air. Shizuku was confused by her dogs grumpy attitude. While shioriko on the other hand, quickly figured out the problem. "She doesn't like me", the first year internally deduced. "My girlfriends dog doesn't like me!". This thought definitely made the walk a bit more awkward, as neither girls said much. A little bit later, they had reached the end of the beach. "Well that was nice", shizuku smiled. "Yes, it was but...". Shizuku could tell that today's events had bothered her girlfriend. So like any good partner would, she found herself trying to comfort the girl.

"You know, you don't have to feel bad about Ophelia. She can be a bit difficult sometimes". "Oh I don't...I assure you I'm fine", shioriko smiled. "Well how about next time I'll leave Ophelia at home. And you and I can be to ourselves". Shizuku then gave shioriko a nice kiss on the cheek before heading home. Meanwhile as the fanged first year stood alone on the shoreline, she began to think. She wanted to have a relationship with nothing but love and happiness with shizuku. She wanted everyone to get along and everything to always be fun. So with that in mind, she just couldn't accept Ophelia's reaction to her. "I have to do something about this", she thought.

So when she made it home that night, shio did plenty of research about dealing with dogs. The girl read article after article about the way your supposed to act, move, and even speak in front of the creatures. It was safe to say she cared about getting this animal to like her; as she learned a lot in a short period of time. In fact a peek at the clock showed that it was almost 3 am. Knowing that the president couldn't be sleeping in class; the girl quickly leapt into bed. The next morning at school, shioriko met up with her girlfriend to have breakfast.

It was here that shizuku seemed happy and completely over yesterday. Shio on the other hand was not. "Good morning shioriko", shizuku hugged. "Did you sleep well last night". "I suppose I did...even though I stayed up a bit late". "Late...what were you doing", shizuku asked. "Oh nevermind that, I have a question for you". "What is it". "I was wondering if you would be interested in going for another walk today", shio offered. "A walk...sure I'll go". "Wonderful, I would like you to bring Ophelia as well". Upon hearing this, shizuku knew what was going on; her girlfriend was being stubborn as usual. "Shioriko I already told you, you don't need to worry about Ophelia. It's not that big of a deal".

The first year then took a swig of her white milk before explaining something to shizuku. "Look, it's a big deal to me. I want our relationship to be a successful and happy one that everyone approves of... including your dog", shio spoke. "I've met your parents and your grandparents, and they all approved of me. It is important to make that happen with Ophelia too". "Okay, if that's what you want", shizuku shrugged. "But I'm telling you it's not a big deal". "Excellent, how about we meet at the same place same time". Shizuku then nodded in agreement.

Later that day, shio took one more look at her training articles before meeting up with the two. The main thing she kept seeing was to be yourself in front of dogs. Acting too nervous or scared will make them weary of you. So with all of her research in mind; she made her way to the beach. There shizuku and Ophelia were enjoying a game of fetch while waiting. "Good day shizuku, how are things". "Fine I suppose", the girl replied. Shioriko then dropped to one knee and looked at Ophelia with a smile. "And good day to you as well Ophelia...who's a good girl".

Shioriko then held out the back of her hand for the dog to smell. As she did, Ophelia quickly took up the offer and got a sniff. After a few seconds, shioriko then began to pat the good doggo on the head; showing that she wasn't a threat. This seemed to work okay with Ophelia, as she seemingly lightened up unlike the day prior. "Hey not bad", shizuku smiled. "I've had practice".

After this, the two began their scenic walk; with shioriko trying even harder to impress. "How about you let me walk her", the girl offered. "Hmmm, you sure", shizuku questioned. "Of course, it'll be fun". The actress then passed her girlfriend the leash with the cute retriever attached to it. Shioriko then firmly led the two, expelling all the fears she had yesterday. "Wow, your doing so good", shizuku commented. "Thank you, I learned that it's all just a matter of confidence. You give respect to get respect", shio explained.

The fanged first years new attitude really did change things, as they had a great walk with the dog. Shioriko was happy to have conquered this hurdle; and shizu was happy to see the two getting along. When their walk was over, we see the two sitting in the sand taking a break. "You know, it's cute that you wanted to make friends with my dog", shizuku giggled. "Well...I just wanted everyone to get along", shio blushed. "Then I guess you could say mission accomplished. Here's your reward", shizuku said leaning in for a kiss. This steamy moment was soon interrupted though; as Ophelia dropped a slobbery tennis ball into shioriko's lap.

"Teh,heh, someone wants to play", shizuku smiled. "Well then, I'd be happy to oblige". We then watch the first years play with Ophelia up and down the beach. They had so much fun, that it was way past curfew by the time they were finished. It seemed time really did fly by when you were having fun.