Her ideal date.

Have you ever been burnt out or tired from constant interruptions like work or school. Has a quiet day at home watching a movie seemed to be just what the doctor ordered. Well that was the way our ideal heroine shizuku Osaka was feeling. The girl had originally planned a date with her girlfriend lanzhu zhong. Since she wasn't in the mood to go anywhere though; shizu invited lanzhu over to her place. This cute couple had been together for about eight months now.

When shizuku had originally joined the association; lanzhu just couldn't resist the actresses strange allure. The girl who always got what she wanted instantly declared her feelings for the first year. Really digging her straight forward attitude, who was shizuku to say no. Now flash forward to now, and the actress was anxiously waiting for her date to arrive. The plan was for them to share some popcorn and watch some movies; something that might've been a little dull for the extravagant lanzhu. However shizu assured her it would be a good time.

So after about an hour had passed, the first year heard a knock at her front door. "Coming", the idol smiled. Once she answered it, shizuku saw her girlfriend standing in the doorway looking like a million bucks. The spoiled lanzhu was wearing some expensive earbuds, 300 dollar shades and a jacket that was worth more than Ophelia. Shizuku knew she wasn't trying to outdo her; lanzhu was just extra sometimes. "Hey there shizuku! It's so great to see you", she said wrapping her gf into a hug. "I'm happy to see you too lanzhu. And thanks for coming to my house, I really didn't feel like going anywhere today". "Hey that's alright, as long as were together it doesn't matter where we are".

"Agreed, I have a bunch of movies I picked out for us to watch. I also popped some really good popcorn that my mom bought". "Nice, what kind of movies did ja pick". "I'm glad you asked", shizu smiled. "I've got some favorites from one of my idols...Audrey Hepburn". "Audrey who?", Lanzhu replied. "Come on, she's one of the greatest actresses of all time!". "Hmmm, when was her last movie", lanzhu asked. "Way before either of us were ever born". Lanzhu then gave a confused look before saying. "Soooo twenty years?". "Try about fifty". "Wait, so is this one of those old black and white movies?", Lanzhu cringed.

"Well yes, but there very good...you just have to give them a chance", shizuku defended. "Also, Audrey's one of the most graceful and elegant women to ever act on the big screen". Now in her head; lanzhu wasn't really interested in these types of movies. However the girl knew that shizuku loved them; and figured she could at least give them a chance. "Alright then, this better not be boring though", the cocky second year sighed. "I promise it won't be, now just sit tight while I go make the popcorn", shizuku directed.

Lanzhu then sat down on the family couch, as she did a big dog ran into the room. It was shizuku's golden retriever Ophelia, a member of the family that lanzhu still wasn't used to. "Hi Ophelia, don't get my nice jacket dirty", the girl scolded. Soon shizuku would return with a big purple bowl full of the snack they would be enjoying. "Oh Ophelia's here, no surprise she loves watching movies with me", shizu giggled. We then watch as the first year cuddled real close to lanzhu on the couch. On shizuku's end, her big ole puppy did the same.

Once the movie started, Lanzhu was completely turned off. The old black and white picture, the somewhat questionable audio, all of it was terrible. In her heart the girl wanted to beg to watch something else. Whenever she glanced over at her girlfriend however; the story changed. The look in shizuku's eyes was one of utter happiness. As the beautiful woman danced across the screen; the high school girl looked like she was in love. Lanzhu was even a bit jealous, but could tell how important this was to shizuku. It was like a burning passion that she had only seen from herself or setsuna.

Lanzhu may have not understood the appeal in this old flick, but she could respect the love she was seeing. Shizuku was enamored; cherishing every second even though she had probably saw this movie a thousand times already. At this point the film was at it's halfway mark; and now lanzhu herself was pretty sucked in. Rooting for her girlfriends favorite actress and respecting the woman's old school beauty. It wasn't long before the old movie was over; and lanzhu now found herself with a different opinion towards it. "Wow, that was wonderful. I want to watch another", the cocky girl clapped.

Hearing this made shizuku's eyes light up. "Y-you do!!". "Of course, I enjoyed every bit". In this moment shizu was truly proud of herself, never had she gotten someone from her generation into the gem's that were classic films. Noticing the happy look on her face; lanzhu asked her gf a question. "Are you happy you were able to impress me hun". "Kind of. But I really think it's the fact that no one's ever been into the movies I've liked. In fact I'm pretty sure everyone thought I was a bit weird", shizuku sighed. "Wha...that's messed up", lanzhu shouted. "Heh, it's not that big of a deal".

"Yes it is!", lanzhu interrupted. "Your a beautiful girl with great taste. In fact, let me make a few calls and I think we can set you up your own one woman show in the Tokyo dome", the girl exclaimed. "That's quite alright, I don't think I'm that good of an actress yet", the girl shot down. "Nonsense, we can shut all those naysayers up real quick". Before lanzhu got too excited, shizuku clasped her cheeks and stared deep into her girlfriends eyes. "Lanzhu that's a really nice idea, but I'd prefer if we just watched another movie", shizu smiled.

"Very well then", the excitable girl replied. "But one day I would love to see you act, in fact the whole world would". "All in do time, now how about I go make us some more popcorn". "Sounds good", lanzhu giggled. Whenever shizuku would return, the first year laid across the lap or her older girlfriend. As the next movie started however; shizuku didn't find her eyes on the screen. Instead she looked up admiring the beauty that was lanzhu zhong. The actress was also happy that she could enjoy her favorite hobby with the one she loved.

The end.