chapter 1

(beginning of third year)

Summer has come to an end at the snape house. Me and dad went shopping at Diagon Alley for the usual school supplies and birthday present. Dad sent me to the robe shop to get some more Slytherin robes, my body filled out a little bit over the summer. I have more of a chest, larger hips and thighs and a more sharp and angled face. All in all, making me be too big for my robes from last year.

I walked out of the shop letting the heat of the ending summer hit my face with my new robes in my hand. I walked over to dad, his hair has gotten longer and his wrinkles a little bit deeper, but he was still handsome in his own way. He handed me an envelope that I opened; it was a birthday card with a photo of a butterbeer on it. It said:

Dear my darling,

Happy birthday! Youre thirteen that's exciting, and for your birthday I want to let you experience something that almost every Hogwarts student experiences in their time at Hogwarts.... The Hogwarts express! I know we usually fly over there from our house, but this year you are going to leave the house a few days after me and take the train. Sit next to your friends, talk and laugh and enjoy yourself, but remember to be careful. I only wish that you learn from my mistakes in life and enjoy your friends. Also, this year I will allow you to care for Ares in your own dorm room.

I love you, y/n

-dad

I was so happy. I have never ridden the Hogwarts express, because me and dad tend to avoid people as much as possible before the school year, and Ares my now grown cat always stayed in dads dorm, he was afraid some of the students would hurt him if I let him stay in the dorm pansy and I shared.

"thank you, thank you, thank you dad I love you so much" I said throwing my arms around him tightly, waiting for him to reciprocate the hug, once he did I let go and we went our old house on the edge of a deep green forest.

The next day I was sitting in my usual spot in our library, by the window, when dad came in the room from cooking dinner. He isn't the best chef, but he can make really good soups, I guess he thinks of it like a potion. He walked up to me and sat at the edge of my footrest looking at me for a few seconds before he started talking, "y/n I need to tell you about Sirius Black." He paused as if letting me try to figure out who that was, of course I didn't, we don't keep up with recent events. "he was a wizard that was in the same year as me at hogwarts. He was friends with the potters, and he was the reason why the potters were found by the dark lord. Well he has escaped Azkaban, you are in no danger, but there are some more safety precaution at Hogwarts this year, so just be wary of that please y/n, I know you are curious, but stay away from the creatures guarding Hogwarts."

"okay dad I will, I promise."

"thank you, y/n. Dinner will be ready in thirty minutes, so finish that chapter in your book, and help set the table." Dad said getting up and walking into the kitchen.

Its been a few days since dad warned me about Sirius, and all of our stuff was packed up and ready to go to Hogwarts for the school year. Dad is leaving tonight, and I am leaving at the end of the week, which means that Ares and I will be home alone for the next days. im nervous about it, but I will probably be spending my days lost in some book I found in the library.

It's the end of the week and I packed up ares in his little cage and flew over to platform 9 ¾ , although I have never been dad told me what to do, and how not to be seen, which was simply enough. I easily got on the platform and went to find my seat on the train. It was very crowded and there were no empty compartments so I ended up walking around on the train until Pansy screamed, "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" rushing up to me and giving me a bear hug, dropping all of her stuff In the middle of the hallway.

"dad is letting me go to Hogwarts on the express this year! I just don't know where to sit, I saw an empty seat in potters' compartment, but id rather jump off the train than sit with him." I laughed.

"well I have a compartment with Blaise and Draco if you want to come sit with us, you'll just have to kicked Crabbe and Goyle out." I nodded, letting her lead the way to the compartment.

"hey guys looked who showed up" she said walking in the compartment. I first saw Blaise trailing his gaze up and down my legs, making me shiver uncomfortably. He has always been like that: obsessed with me, for no reason. Im also pretty sure he keeps giving me secret admirer gifts, the first one was a snake necklace, the second was a ruby ring, and one showed up for my birthday last week, it was a teddy bear that had some weird cologne on it. Blaise hasn't changed much over the summer, he got a little bit taller and he is more muscular, but that's it. My gaze shifted to Draco, who was also looking at my legs, but met my gaze and glared at me. He was quite a few inches taller, his torso looked more toned and defined, and his blonde hair covered was longer, covering his grey eyes.

" um hey guys, crabbe, goyle out, let the big kids talk." I said removing my gaze from draco, to his minions as they left the compartment.
"what the hell was that for Snape" Draco said dragging out my last name.

" I need room for Ares and I" I replied setting Ares on the seat beside mine and laying down, putting my head in pansys lap.

We continued talking and chatting for a little bit, mostly about summer, and our plans for the school year. Blaise smuggled in some fire whiskey and gave us all a shot to "clear our minds" for the first dinner in the great hall. I had never had fire whiskey, but I didn't want to be made fun of especially by draco so I took the shot and gulped it, feeling the burn on the way down. I coughed a little bit and my face turned red, trying to hide the burn.

Suddenly the train stopped. Pansy and I looked at each other confused, when all the power turned out and Ares yelped in fear, I took him out of the cage and help him close. The temperature in the train dropped sending a shiver down my spine, I sat closer to pansy, looking for warmth. That's when the train lights turned on and continued the journey.
It was very weird, but slowly forgotten about when Blaise handed out second shots of the liquid fire, he passed around another . The tipsier I got, the slower the world around me become. Suddenly we were at Hogwarts, pansy was helping me dress into my robes and leaving the train into the magic castle. Me and pans were giddy, giggling at everything in sight: harry potter tripping, draco pushing us into the great hall, the speech Dumbledore made, everything. The feast passed by in a blur of colors and smells.

The next thing I know was that Blaise was helping me into my dorm, also drunk but sober enough to care for me and pans. He helped me on my bed and turned to grab Pansy, I got hot and took off my robes leaving me in my bra and underwear. When Blaise returned with Pansy he stopped and stared, drawing in a quick breath, and leaving. I fell asleep fast that night

a/n I know that these characters are only 13 but in reality, I know several people who were doing way worse by 13, and this is a fanfiction, like how realistic is it gonna be lmao