chapter 6

The next morning I woke up with my head on draco. I checked my watch and it was 10:30 meaning we were late for breakfast. "Draco, draco wake up!!" I said shaking him.

"what is going on- oh shit what time is it?"

"10:30 get up we are late." We rushed down to the dungeons to grab new robes and head to breakfast.

We walked to the great hall together but decided to spilt up so it didn't seem like we were going in there together. Draco would go first, and five minutes later I would go in. "see ya later, Snape." He smirked and walked in.

2 minutes later he walked right back out. "do not go in there y/n" he said sternly. "Blaise is in there." I couldn't breathe, I didn't want to see him. "hey hey hey, y/n it's okay it's okay, go eat lunch in potions." I nodded and ran back to the dungeons where dad's classroom was located.
"y/n why is your biggest fear Blaise." Dad asked.

"dad please-"

"DO NOT LIE Y/N." I jumped at the tone of his voice and started crying, his intense glare softened, and I told him everything, the gifts, truth or dare, hide and seek, that night, everything. When I finished, he grabbed my arm gently and marched up to Dumbledore's office. I don't like Dumbledore and I can't imagine how he would be able to fix this, but dad was mad, and I knew better than to distract him.

Uh Severus, y/n" the headmaster said.

"Albus I need you to fix an issue in the Slytherin house."

"but why, Severus, after all you are the head of the Slytherin house."

"you see Albus," dad replied, his anger also boiling over. "Some of the student here think that they can take control of a young girl's body and use it for their... own needs simply because they are 'friends'" dad growled. "that is unacceptable behavior, and I expect you to do something as the headmaster of this school."

"I understand, Severus, who is this student that has injured your daughter?"

"Blaise Zabini" I said.

"oh yes the Slytherin boy who has been at the hospital for 2 weeks. I imagine you are at fault of that, Miss. Snape."

"There is no need to blame, y/n for this, Albus. If she didn't defend herself then- " he couldn't bring himself to finish the sentence, but me and Dumbledore both understood.

"he is expelled. His parents will be picking him up tonight." Dumbledore said and we left his office. Dad told me to go back to my dorm and that he will bring me my assignments later.

At lunchtime Draco came by. "are you well? Why aren't you in classes?"

"my dad found out about Blaise." At the mention of Blaise's name, the corners of Draco's mouth turned down "he had to go by the stupid headmaster's office, and Blaise is expelled, affective immediately" Draco smiled.
"that's good, right"

"yeah, but now my dad will be watching my every move, making sure that doesn't happen again."

"win some, lose some, y/n"

"oh and according to every other person in this entire school, this" I said pointing between me and him, "isn't happening."

"oh y/n is something happening between us? I didn't even know" he joked, and I lightly pushed him. "okay I have to go back to class, ill talk to you later." He said and kissed me cheek, making a light shade of pink appear around the area his lips touched

a

okay so this is a little bit of a shorter chapter but DAD SNAPE 😫