chapter 8

I woke up in the common rooms laying on draco.  I know that I stay here people will see us, so I get up, kiss him on the cheek and go back into my own dorm. He stirs a little bit when I move, but he stays asleep.

In the dorm pansy is still sleeping, I check the watch in my arm, and it reads 7:30. Which means that breakfast has started running. I take off the hoodie draco gave me last night and put on another hoodie, so no one asks question about what im wearing. I head down to breakfast, knowing no one will be down there, it's a Saturday and the walk to Hogsmeade doesn't start until 10. I have never gone before, when I was allowed too I was still feeling to gross from Blaise to go somewhere like that, but from what pansy tells me it sounds slightly over hyped.

I eat my breakfast with only the sounds of teachers eating their breakfast in the front. A few minutes passed and dad walks in to get his food before he heads down to his office, he spots me and walks over, sitting down. "good morning dear, howd you sleep?"

"uh good, how about you?" I blushed remembering the night I spent with Draco, nothing happened, but I know dad would still be displeased.

"are you going to Hogsmeade today? I know you haven't in the pasted."

"yes I am" I exclaim.

"well here is some money, it isn't much, but I know you would want to get something." He aid handing me 2 galleons.

"thank you, dad,!" I wrap my arms around his waist, and he returns the gesture, he squeezes me tight for a second them lets go and said up.
"you know, y/n you really need to spend more time with me, you are growing up so fast. Im going to my office to get some work done, ill see you at dinner." He leaves the room.

I finish up eating and head back down to the common room. I walk in and see that draco had moved to his room, I go back to my dorm, and see that pansy is awake sitting in her bed. "have come to apologize have you?" she asked with a snare on her face.

"no Pansy, I didn't do anything, like you've reminded me with my signing in the hallways. In case you didn't know this is also my dorm and I needed my stuff."

"oh im sorry I forgot that this is your dorm and all with the amount of time you've spent the night with Draco." I gasped how did she know? "you really think I wouldn't find out? I have known that boy for 3 years, I know him like the back of my hand, and I know the looks he gives you, it's the same look you and I both give him, except im not laying with him on the couch during the night."

"you saw us?"

"yeah you git, you were laying out in the open in the most traversed place in the Slytherin dungeons." She blew out a big breath. "you know I wouldn't be upset if you would have just told me, but no you lied to my face, lied to me about where you went, who you went with, it's like I wasn't even a part of your life for however long this" she said pointing to me and the common room, assuming it was meant for draco. "has been going on-"

"2 months."

"what did you say y/n?"

"you heard me."

"you just said you have been going behind my back for 2 months!?" she yelled.

"yes me and him have been dating for 2 months, we told no one, not even our bestie frineds" I said quoting the word best friends with my hands, she scoffed. "to ensure that my father nor his father found out. Im sure with you and your huge ass mouth will spill to everyone who listens!!" I yelled back and stormed out of the dorm and walked over to dracos dorm and knocked. He answered a minute or two later.