chapter 9

It was the day after the Hogsmeade trip. I was walking back from lunch, heading to the library to study for a herbology midterm. Suddenly I was pushed into a storage closet- the same one draco pushed me in a few days ago. "you really got to be more creative if you are going to keep doing this, Mr. Apple." I said his nickname playfully.  I casted a spell of light to see the closet, but instead of the blonde-haired, gray eyed boy, my eyes landed on the brunette, scarred, four eyed boy. "um Potter what the fuck." I glared.

"shut up, Snape im not interested in what you and Malfoy do in this closet, I just need to ask you some questions." He said pulling his wand up to my throat threatening,

"oh you are, well lets here it then."

"you are Malfoy are dating, why?"

"well you see, youll understand when you pull your head from the clouds, chosen One." I laughed and he dug his wand into my neck, I only smiled back.

"Why was Blaise your worst fear, and why did you get him expelled."

"oh man potter, you are truly nosier than Pansy, and that's hard to beat." I smiled but my palms grew sweaty due to the mention of Blaise's name. He drew his wand to my neck even more, I was sure it was going to leave a bruise.

"Listen, Snape I don't trust you, I don't trust your dad, or Malfoy. I need to know what you are doing, and what your plan is with Sirius Black." He said sternly.

"ah is this about that Sirius guy? I heard he was besties with your family, until he turned them in, such a shame you never learned from your dads mistakes, and chose mud bloods, and blood traitors as friends, over pure blood, royalty." I wasn't a pure blood, but I knew it would make him mad. "you know, im quite upset that the Dark Lord didn't kill you as well. Such a shame really, a waste of oxygen." He snapped.

"fulgari." He said making bindings go around my legs and arms, so I couldn't move.

"oh harry, I didn't know you were into this kind of stuff." I smirked. "really a shame I'm taken, or else I would love to see what the chosen one could do." His face was turning, red from anger.

"you are no help, Snape, just like your dear dad."

"shame you don't have one." I laughed.

"sliencio." he screamed silencing me. He left the closet. "colloportus." He said, from outside the door locking it and me inside. It felt like hours, trapped in darkness, not being able to move or talk.

After what felt like an entire day, Filch came to the door, trying to open it, once he found out that he couldn't open he made several comments about how Dumbledore shouldn't of banned the torture of students and walked away based off the sound of the mumbling got quieter. A few minutes later what I assumed to be Filch and another teacher came to the door again. The unknown teacher mumbled the spell to unlock the door. It opened with a flood of light. I was temporarily blinded by the light, but the light was immediately blocked by my dad who ran up, undid the silent curse, and undid the bindings. "what happened y/n? who did this to you?" he was furious, rage pouring out through every crevice of his body.

"no one dad, just a goody Gryffindor that hates Slytherins, im fine really, just mad my Sunday was ruined." He didn't believe me and walked me to the hospital wing to stay the night. Like I had thought it had been hours. It was almost curfew by the time I made it to the hospital wing. Meaning I was locked in the closet for 13 hours. Potter will pay I thought.

Although I spent the better part of the day in a closet, I was tired and fell asleep as soon as I hit the rock-hard hospital bed.

I woke up in the morning to dad angrily whispering to madam Pomfrey. It looked like they were arguing about how long I should stay in the hospital wing, dad obviously wanting me to stay longer, and Pomfrey saying I was good to go now. I sat up and stretched me hand, they were sore from being in the same place.