PART 22

Angre understood what Riddhima bhabhi meant, but he clearly noticed Vansh was not giving so much importance to "reading in between her lines", well, that was why VR was the boss and he was the bodyguard, he chuckled. 

Riddhima shut her eyes leaning behind. Angre looked at her and then at his boss, who seemed expressionless. Angre very well knew Riddhima bhabhi wanted to live a peaceful life, at the same time, she did not wish to leave Vansh's side. Vansh's indifference to her indirect request made him decide he would not marry ever in his life. 

"Stop rattling your empty brain...it is making too much noise..." Angre heard from his boss

Angre was surprised at the statement. His boss knew him so well. He nodded wordlessly and peeped outside the window,for he had nothing to say. 

Riddhima's efforts to gently stop him from messing with his enemies went into drain. Why would he listen to her? His family was okay with everything, as if she was a part of his family. She sometimes managed to forget she was nothing in front of him, just a middle class girl, with a hundred percent possibility of replacement for the position of his wife, though, a part of her craved to be someone's priority. His theory of "Guns And Roses" seemed to vanish as she had landed up in a bush full of thorns, that no more bore roses or weapons. Compatibility was something the couple would go shopping for. Contrasting characters, contradictory thoughts, antithetical tastes, poles apart personalities, people from completely different worlds and even their heights seemed ill-matched, she could not even reach his shoulder height. It was definitely not her inferior complex, as she had never underestimated herself. But, she had always wondered where her relationship with him was heading to. She herself was confused at the fact why she was with him when she hated him the most. The most arrogantly charming personality that was sitting next to her was no less than a difficult flummoxing puzzle. 

Riddhima stiffened when she saw them going to a familiar place, the trees, the sight was everything she had wished for. The purple and pink flowers gleefully welcomed her back home. Her eyes popped out when the car stopped in front of the house she had been living earlier. She looked at Vansh, bewildered and utterly confused of what was happening. A sudden rush of emotions gripped her when she realized he was going to leave her there. He was finally freeing her from everything . She tried hard to blink off her tears looking away. Every time she managed to do something that spoiled all her relationships, right from friendship to this. Very few people understood her silence and anger, Sejal was one of them. Or the better line would be, Sejal was the only one who understood her. 

"I've bought the house..." he announced

She turned back at him with awe. He had bought the house from the landlady. 

"We're staying here..." Was all he said when Angre nodded in agreement, and then as all the three of them got down, Vansh turned to Angre and questioned,

"What are you doing here?..."

"But boss..."

"Go back to the hotel..."

Angre smiled and went back in the car, it was foolish of him to have underestimated his boss. He suddenly hit his head realizing he had to pay the bill yet.

_____________________________________

Riddhima anxiously looked around and sat on the newly bought furniture. 

"Are...we...staying here....I mean...alone?" She asked a little confused, a part of her was expecting answers that would satisfy her.

"Yeah...No one would have the idea that I'd be staying here...not even my enemies...I felt this could be the best place for my hideout..." He said carefully examining the walls of the house.

"That's it?" she asked earnestly

"Mmm...we're staying here till I get cured properly...even my bodyguards aren't present...so the enemies wouldn't doubt and come back for us..." He sat on the chair crossing his legs.

An hour passed without a word. The young girl had no idea of what was happening around. The chillness in the breeze stopped her from openly telling him what she actually wanted in life. She gently treated his wounds and looked at him through the mirror that had been placed in front of them. Vansh managed to buy all the things that were related to her, the clinic, the house, and now, the hotel was bought by him, as if he was marking his territory everywhere. Only the whole city of Mussoorie was left out, Vansh had the ability to buy that too.

"The first floor is better than the ground floor...isn't it?" Riddhima asked trying to start a conversation, when his phone's ringtone broke his trance

He was talking over the phone when he paused for a moment and looked at her,

"Riddhima...could you please give me a cup of tea?" he asked and then continued his conversation over phone when he heard her shout

"No...you make it if you want..." 

He chuckled cutting his call and turned to see her,

"So?..." he asked smirking

"I will not make tea for you..." she said rubbing her nose which had turned pink. The young woman was trying hard not to trust him and help him due to the fear of getting betrayed. He was not that kind of a guy who would make promises, and later break them. He had his own ways of handling things, and it would take a lot of time to understand him, especially for her. He turned around and picked up a tray, 

"I've made for both of us...sweetheart," he winked

____________________________

Angre thanked his boss with all his heart, and was happy to get few more cheese sandwiches. He wondered how to appreciate the chef who had made such a wonderful dish. His boss was enjoying the 'peaceful couple time' which his wife had demanded. In fact he had planned it earlier in his head, and maybe that was why they took a car to the house. Angre had misunderstood him at first, and it was Vansh's nature to misguide people. Vansh could be understood only by people who trusted him wholeheartedly. For Vansh, the house was literally small but surprisingly he wished to stay there. Maybe it was just because Riddhima bhabhi had asked for it, or maybe because she would be safe there, more than in VR mansion.