PART 27

Vyom stood before the mirror, his reflection staring back at him with a cold, calculating gaze. He had meticulously crafted a plan to annihilate the entire Raisinghania family, a plan that involved his wife, Ragini, as the unsuspecting pawn. His heart swelled with a sense of satisfaction as he saw Vansh, one of the Raisinghania brothers, falling into his trap, getting entangled in the web of deceit spun by Ragini. She had successfully sowed seeds of discord among the brothers, just as he had planned. But then, Ragini disappeared, evaporated into thin air. He didn't care for her, but her sudden disappearance was a setback to his mission.

His ultimate aim was the destruction of the Raisinghanias. The root of his hatred lay in the past, in the actions of his paternal grandmother, Indrani Raisinghania. She had refused to acknowledge his father as her son, for he was born out of wedlock, before her marriage. He seethed with anger at the injustice meted out to his father. What was his father's fault in being born illegitimate? His hatred for his grandmother was so intense that he had sworn to obliterate her family.

He glanced at Ragini's photo in his wallet. He had never harbored any feelings of love for her, but he was grateful for her efforts in driving a wedge between the Raisinghania brothers. Ragini had successfully ensnared Kabir in her trap, causing a rift between the brothers. However, her death was a necessary sacrifice to ensure that his truth remained hidden. He had orchestrated a plan for Sarah to eliminate both Riddhima and Ragini. Sarah had successfully executed Ragini, but she had refused to kill Riddhima, owing to a past incident where Riddhima had saved her from a grave danger.

Vyom was resolute in his decision to first expose his grandmother's dark secrets before wiping out the entire family. His determination was unwavering, his resolve unshakable. The Raisinghanias' downfall was imminent, and he would stop at nothing to ensure it. His reflection in the mirror seemed to echo his sentiments, mirroring his ruthless determination. The game was far from over, and Vyom was ready to play his next move. The Raisinghanias' destruction was just a matter of time.

___________________________________

Riddhima returned home to a warm welcome, the house filled with cheerful faces. Her grandmother, Dadi, performed an aarti, a traditional ritual, before allowing her to step inside. Despite her initial decision to never return, Vansh's selfless act had softened her resolve.

She retreated to her room, methodically arranging her belongings in an orderly fashion. Each passing second felt like an eternity, the loneliness creeping in once again. She chose not to interact with anyone, locking herself in her room. As the cool breeze swept through the room, her face turned pale, her mind replaying the incidents from Ishani's engagement. Sunny had somehow managed to infiltrate her subconscious, the events playing out like a movie in her head.

"No, I am strong," she whispered to herself, tapping her chin gently. She reached for the glass of water on her right, but her hand trembled, causing the glass to slip and shatter on the floor.

"No, I am strong," she repeated, her eyes darting towards the window as she noticed a figure creeping in. "Who are you?" she demanded, clutching a broken piece of glass that pierced her soft hands.

Her eyes widened in fear as she recognized Sunny approaching her. "No, stay away!" she cried out, collapsing onto the bed.

"Bhabhi!" Siya's voice echoed through the room as she switched on the lights. She was taken aback by the sight of her sister-in-law in such a distressed state. Riddhima had seemed fine when she arrived, but now she was far from it.