CEO RIVALS: 1

Another short AU I posted on Instagram- Enjoy ;)

⋆═══════ ⌜♡⌟ ═══════⋆

So Ceo rivals Taekook AU where Mr. Kim can't stand Mr. Jeon's flirting(he's lying because he gets flustered everytime) Anyways, let's move on to when they both are invited to one of their common friend's birthday party.

Everyone knows that they are coming but the CEOs don't know that- Jungkook thinks and he was told that Taehyung won't be coming and same for the latter because their friend knew that if he told them, both of them aren't gonna come.

Now imagine Taehyung using the elevator to reach the floor where the party is held and just when the door is about to close, a shout is heard something like “Wait!" and then he feels a presence in front of him.

He looks up to see his one and only rival who is looking like a whole 3 course meal with the suit, the tattoos and the sexy pony tail he wants to- okay that's enough."What are you doing here Jeon?"

Jungkook immediately turns around to see Taehyung. His eyes widen in shock for a brief moment before one side of his lips lifting a bit in a smirk. "Oh Kim you are here too huh? Didn't know you were coming" Taehyung scoffs. "I could say the same Jeon."

When Taehyung hears nothing he looks back at Jungkook to see the latter checking him out. "The fuck do you think you are doing Jeon?!" He just feels more annoyed by looking at the stupid smirk. "Oh nothing Kim, just checking out this beauty in front of me." Taehyung blushes.

«TIME SKIP/FEW DAYS LATER»

Things are still the same between Taehyung and Jungkook. The "rivalry", Jungkook flirting and Taehyung trying to avoid it. Their mutual friends are tired at this point. They tried to bring the two together atleast to stop the rivalry but both the ceos are stubborn as hell.

So as I said everything was just the same until one day. Jungkook was out with his friends at a bar to get away from work for the night and enjoy himself. Laughing and talking with his friends about some random matters when he noticed him.

The most gorgeous man he has ever seen. Kim Taehyung in a black and red floral shirt hanging low showing his collarbones, the tight fitted black jeans that hugged his curves perfectly, his hair styled beautifully. He was also wearing a thin gold chain around his neck and another pretty earring on one of his ear.

Kim Taehyung was there a few metres away from him looking beautiful as ever, in the arms of another man. That man had his arms around Taehyung's waist as they swayed together to the music and the worst thing was that Taehyung didn't show any sign of discomfort. He was smiling?

Jungkook took a deep breathe and looked away. No it doesn't matter. It shouldn't matter. Taehyung is not his. They are just rivals. But it hurts. Hurts him to see Taehyung in someone's arms which are not his. See him smile at someone who is not him. He has always seen the latter blush because of his flirty remarks but never actually seen him smile. Not at Jungkook atleast.

Jungkook tried his best to ignore them. 'Get it together Jungkook, he's just your rival.'  He kept telling himself that. But it couldn't last long cuz the next thing he saw made something inside him snap. The man's face was moving closer to Taehyung's. Just a little more and their lips will meet.

He couldn't take it anymore. He stood up from his seat ignoring the calls of his friend and moved towards the pair. He pushed the man aside and grabbed a now shocked Taehyung's wrist. “Jeon-” “What the fuck man!” It was that guy. Jungkook just gave him a dead glare before pulling Taehyung with him. The latter protested but the grip on his wrist only tightened.

When they reached outside, Jungkook pushed Taehyung against the nearest wall and caged him between his arms. The latter glared at the man in front of him. “The fuck was that Jeon?! Why did you push that guy and dragged me here??” Jungkook just kept looking at him. “Why aren't you speaking now huh?? Are you just gonna be quiet now?”

“I don't know why I did that.” Jungkook replied after a few minutes which only made the older more annoyed. “You don't know? You.don't.know. W-what's your problem huh? I'm trying to enjoy myself but you had to decide to pop outta nowhere and ruin everything!” At that Jungkook raised his eyebrows. “Ruin?”

“Yes ruin. You always do it. You always ruin my day! Just your presence- your presence and all those flirty remarks makes me so mad like it completely spoils my mood and day!!” Taehyung shouts. “So my presence is annoying to you?” Jungkook asks, his voice flat and no expression on the face.

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows and pauses for awhile. He gulps and turns his head to the side so that he doesn't have to look at the younger. “Y-yes it is... You make me un- uncomfortable.” If he was looking at Jungkook now, he would have noticed the sad expression on his face.

Jungkook quickly composes himself before speaking. “Uncomfortable eh? Ok then. I'll leave you alone.” Taehyung turns back to look at him with a 'are you kidding me?' face. “First you explain me why am I here.” Taehyung yelled again. “You wanna know? Then listen. I was mad. I was angry to see you in arms of a man who wasn't me. It pissed me.” Taehyung was confused. What is going on.

“You want to know something?” Jungkook let's out a chuckle which definitely wasn't a happy one. “I like you Taehyung. I've liked you since the day my eyes laid on you. And the funny thing is, the like seems to be developing into love despite you being rude to me always. I wanted to get to know you and I even tried to approach you but guess what? You just gave me a disgusted look and ignored me. You made us rivals, why? I don't fucking know???”

“I never once considered you as my rival you know?” Jungkook smiles and shakes his head a little. “But you. You did. Even when we didn't knew each other. I still tried to ignore it and decide to talk to you properly, ask you but you didn't care. And now, now I guess I know. I make you uncomfortable right? Then I'll make sure it won't happen again. From now onwards I won't show myself to you because I can't see you sad because of me. I'll leave you alone Kim Taehyung-shi. Thank you.”

With that Jungkook turned around and started to walk away, his eyes filled with unshed tears. If only he stopped and turned around to look at Taehyung who was now breaking down. His hand clasped on his mouth as heavy tears rolled down his cheeks. Taehyung lied. Jungkook's presence never made him uncomfortable instead it made him feel better and at peace.

Though he couldn't tell this to the other now could he? He had to keep the rivalry. But now after listening to Jungkook, he thinks, he knows he's stupid. He's stupid to listen to his manipulative father. If he had just ignored his sorry excuse of a father, Taehyung wouldn't have to keep the so called rivalry. He wouldn't have to lie to Jungkook. He wouldn't have to hurt Jungkook. If only he wasn't scared of his father, he would have been honest to Jungkook and confessed how much he has fallen for him and his idiotic flirting

•°•*♡*•°•

Umm yeah so- Anyways I've seen your requests, they are all interesting and sorry to disappear again the comeback made me busy sjjsjsjs :') Well I'll go back to writing now- Hope y'all liked it~ Thank you for reading<3 Have a great day/night🤍

🧈BUTTER SOTC🧈