CEO RIVALS: 2

Enjoy ;)

⋆═══════ ⌜♡⌟ ═══════⋆

Taehyung did it. Yes he told his father to fuck off right on his face. He doesn't care anymore. He has had enough. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦. Taehyung thinks as he walks out of his "dad's" house. He feels light, he feels happy now.

As he moves towards his car and settles in, he smiles. No more pressure on him. He can handle his company on his own now without any annoying commands or whatsoever. Now only one think is left to do.

𝗪𝗶𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁. He is going to apologise and confess, which definitely isn't going to be easy because...

“What are you doing here Kim?” Jungkook asks in a monotonous voice that sent shivers down Taehyung's spine. Here they are in Jungkook's office with him on his seat while Taehyung sitting in front of him. Everyone was shocked to see the CEO of the Kim Industries in here but no one questioned it for their own sake.

Jungkook had this frown on his face which made him look more intimidating than usual. “Uh I-I need to talk with you...” Jungkook tilted his head a little raising on of his eyebrow. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰- 𝘚𝘵𝘧𝘶 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦. “But I don't want to.” Taehyung sighed. He knew it.

“Just for five minutes Jun- Jeon...” No reply. “Please...” At that Jungkook immediately sat straight up, clearing his throat. 𝘖𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥. Well we can't blame him, that man is in love. “Just five minutes Kim. No more than that.” “Yes okay thank you!!” Okay he wasn't suppose to scream like that but anyways.

“Yeah oh- okay so the first and most important thing is I want to apologise. For my rude and bitchy behaviour...” Taehyung then tells Jungkook everything about his father and how the latter manipulated him saying that the Jeon's are their enemies. His asshole father was planning to rob their company.

Jungkook kept his eyes on Taehyung listening to him carefully. He doesn't know what to say tbh. “And that's why I pretended to h-hate you and acted so mean...” It was quiet for awhile. Taehyung looked up to see that Jungkook was still looking at him with an intense gaze which made him flustered.

The silence was then broken by Jungkook. “I-I don't know 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜. I mean I don't, I can't trust you. Yet...” At that Taehyung smiles. 𝘚𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦. “Its okay Jungkook-” He pauses because he's unsure. But all that disappears when he sees the latter nod his head.

“Its okay Jungkook, I understand that you need time but can I...Can I get one last chance to prove myself?” He didn't know what to expect. He knows he'll definitely cry if Jungkook rejects him but he understands, after all he was the one who hurt him.

“𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮.” 𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛. “What...” At that Jungkook smiles. 𝗛𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀. And I'd be lying if I said Taehyung's heart didn't skip a beat after seeing that adorable bunny smile. “I said okay. I'll give you a chance to prove yourself then I'll decide. Is it fine?” Taehyung was on cloud nine. “Y-yes of course definitely!” And a boxy smile appears on his face. 𝗛𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘄.

After that day, Taehyung appears in Jungkook's office every morning with breakfast and a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He also makes sure to bring Jungkook's favourite banana milk. And Jungkook, he's the happiest. Watching Taehyung everyday in the morning makes his day.

He is falling more and more with the beautiful man and he is glad to see the latter trying just for him. Both of them greeting each other everyday with huge smiles and pink flushed cheeks. It has been going on for a month now and Jungkook thinks, he knows...he's ready.

Jungkook has decided that it was about time he accepts and confesses to Taehyung again because the latter has already proved himself. He was ready to meet him but something happened. Taehyung was late. He's always there by 9:00 AM sharp but now it has been fifteen minutes. He exits his office only to be met by an unpleasant sight.

The secretary flirting with 𝗵𝗶𝘀 Taehyung, who's standing there looking awkward (?)af. Jungkook wasn't happy. 𝘖𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵. So he decides. “𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮~” The conversation immediately stops as Taehyung looks at him with wide eyes. “J-Jungkook?!”

Taehyung was even more speechless when an arm wrapped around his waist. “Baby you weren't there when I came so I was wondering where you were.” Taehyung just looked at his with his jaw dropped. “Come on, let's go inside.” Jungkook pulls Taehyung with himself towards his office with arms still around the waist. He turns around to look at his secretary looking shocked as if he saw some ghost.

When they reach inside. Jungkook detaches himself from Taehyung and moves towards his seat sighing. Meanwhile Taehyung who now has recovered from the shock smiles knowingly, biting his lips. “What was that 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚~” Jungkook did not blush(read did). “N-nothing."

Taehyung walks towards him and plops down on his lap with arms moving to circle his neck. “Oh really Jungkookie~ But I don't believe-” “I was jealous” Jungkook looks at him trying to ignore that Taehyung is actually sitting on his lap. A smile appears on his face when he hears the latter chuckle. “Hehe I know.”

Next thing they know was their lips meeting in a passionate kiss. They don't know who initiated it but who cares. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 and that's what matters. 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺. Jungkook was the first one to pull apart. He rested his forehead on Taehyung's, both of them panting. “Go out on a date with me.” “But you still haven't forgiven me Jungkookie” “I thought it was obvious.” Nothing is more beautiful than seeing the pink colour rise on Taehyung's cheeks.

“Oh...” Jungkook chuckles. “Yes baby I forgive you but just promise me, promise me you'll never hurt me again.” When Taehyung looks at him with those sincere eyes he knew. “I promise Jungkook. I'll never ever hurt you again. 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧.” “Love huh?” “S-shut up!!” The room filled with giggles.

“So will you go on a date with me Kim Taehyung?”
“I'd love to Mr. Jeon~” Both broke into a fit of laughter. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿♡

•°•*♡*•°•

I can't write angst lol. Anyways, hope y'all liked it!! Thank you for reading<3 Have a good day/night🤍