Secret(idk what to name this lolol)

It's been 3 months now since Taehyung joined SNU and everything is going amazing till now. From making new friends, to being teacher's favourite not just teachers' but also a few students. Can you blame them though? He is literally a ball of sunshine, always so sweet and kind, greeting everyone with his breathtaking boxy smile.

Now he's in the cafeteria with his soulmate, hyungs and Jeon Jeongguk. When he first joined, Jimin, the boy with his cotton candy hair and bright smile had approached him and helped him around. That very day they knew they'll be the platonic soulmates forever.

Jimin later had introduced him to his friend group who loved him already except for one person. The guy with his stupid handsome face, bunny smile and muscles. An eyebrow pierced and a tattooed arm. Probably the most sexy man Taehyung has seen but sad that he's a meanie.

Taehyung doesn't know why the other is the way he is and he never tried to question it too. In return he behaved the same way with Jeongguk like the latter did. Teasing, bickering, glaring at each other and stuff. Their friends tried to get them to atleast act civil with each other but oh well they are stubborn.

Well back to the present. He is sitting right across Jeongguk who keeps glancing at him and making faces and Taehyung in return just glares while listening to Jimin talk about his annoying history professor who he thinks hates him. The hyungs too were all into themselves.

It was all okay and normal until Taehyung hears a chair being pulled next to the empty space at his right. Everyone looked towards the noise to see a guy. Taehyung knows who he is. Minho, his classmate who shares Biology with him and who also has a tiny(read big) crush on him.

“T-taehyung hi!” Minho speaks. Taehyung gives him a tiny smile in return. ”Hey! Uh-” Okay he didn't know what to say because it's not always that he speaks to the latter except for their classwork or something. He sees Minho get flustered. 'Uh oh I think I know'

“So umm yeah I wanted to ask you something...” Now everyone's eyes on the table were on him waiting for him to continue. Taehyung let's out a nervous chuckle. “s-sure ask away” “Would you go on a date with me?”

Listen Taehyung had actually guessed it but he just can't help it when he chokes on air. “Haha um what-” He feels hands grab his and a thumb caressing his knuckles. “I like y-you alot Tae and I was just wondering I could take you out on a date and then ask you out to be my boyfriend”

And before he could even respond another loud noise is heard of a chair falling. Taehyung's neck snaps towards it to see Jeongguk standing, hands clenched into fists at his sides and glare directed at their hands mainly at Minho's. Taehyung gulped.

Next moment he saw Jeongguk rounding the table and walking towards them. “Get up.” The hyungs watching the scene in front of them with wide eyes. “J-Jeon-” “Tae.” without uttering a word, the latter gets up, freeing his hand from Minho's who has absolutely no idea what's going on.

Jeongguk settles down on the chair which was taken by Taehyung before the grabs the latter by his waist, pulling him on his lap. A small gasp leaving his mouth & heat immediately rising up to his cheeks. “Jeongguk what-” “Man what the fuck?” Minho interrupted.

But soon shut his mouth when he saw Jeongguk glare at him. “Don't touch what's mine.” “Excuse me?” Jeongguk growls yeah he growls. “Fuck off. He's mine.” Minho wasn't supposed to be told twice so he immediately runs away from there. Nah he definitely didn't want to challenge him plus he agrees that the man is scary.

When he leaves, Jeongguk looks at the boy on his lap. The said boy has his face covered with both his hands. His eyes soften as he looks at a very flustered Taehyung. “baby?” Jeongguk speaks as he starts caressing the latter's waist.

“Come on look at me...” “No!” Taehyung whines at which Jeongguk just chuckles. His boyfriend is really the cutest. A cough is heard which makes him turn around and oh. His hyungs. Except Najmoon, the rest had their mouths wide open, expressions as if they saw a ghost.

“Close your mouths before a fly enters in there” Jimin scoffs at that. “Care to explain what just happened here?” “What? He was asking my boyfriend on a date do you think I'll just let him-” This time Taehyung interrupts him by smacking his chest. “Yah! You didn't have to scare him like that!!” “His was holding your hand-” “So what-” “He caressed them-” “Babe-” “Only I can do that!!”

“Oh my god shut the fuck up both of you and tell us since when this has been going on?” “And yeah why did you not tell us?” Taehyung pouts before speaking “Jiminie...” “That pout isn't gonna work on me Kim Taehyung.” Jeongguk who couldn't see his his baby sad answers for him.

“We have been together for two years hyungs” And man had the audacity to smirk. Taehyung facepalms. Jeongguk was about to continue but Yoongi beats him at it. “Didn't you like dislike Tae?” “Hah impossible I could never dislike the love of my life.” Taehyung's heart fluttered. This man definitely knows how to make him melt huh.

“But-” “Yoongi hyung, it was Jeonggukkie's plan!” More confusion. “What?” “Jeongguk had asked me to go along with this. He said he wanted to play around with y'all because it'd be fun.” the latter smiles and rests his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

It was Hoseok this time. “So you have been dating all this while?” the couple nod 'uh huh' “and decided to not tell us just because-” “Hobi hyung I did tell Jeongguk that we should tell you guys but he said let's wait more, I want to see their reactions.” Namjoon sighs. “So we are clowns after all huh” “The whole ass circus Namjoon...”

They are supposed to be angry at the two but then when they look at the couple being in their own world, just sharing kisses, looking at each other with eyes filled with love, they knew they can't stay angry for long.

“Finally I can tell everyone that you are mine. Only mine.” Jeongguk whispers before pecking Taehyung's nose who scrunches it and giggles. “You know you could've done it way before.” “But did you see their reactions? it was priceless.” Taehyung shakes his head while smiling.

“You're a dork Jeonggukie”
“Your dork.”
“My dork, only mine.” Taehyung says before closing the distance between them, pulling Jeongguk in for a kiss <3

•°•*♡*•°•

Hope y'all liked it!! Thank you for reading<3 Have a good day/night🤍