Mafia *M*

Credits to @/ctrtaekook
Warning⚠️ : This oneshot contains Gunplay, knife play and Taehyung in a dress😉 Read ONLY if y'all are comfortable!! If anyone is uncomfortable, you know what to do✌🏻
•Taehyung is younger than Jungkook.

➺━━━━━━━━❥

Author P.O.V

"Ha! Take that bitches!!" Taehyung shouted as he shot the tier of the police car that was chasing them. He then settled down on his seat, smiling.

"Taehyung, you have improved a lot." It was Jimin, his best friend. What's happening here? Well they are called Bangtan. The biggest mafia gang in Korea. They have the government and police under their rule.

Everyone feared them. They don't hurt the innocent. Only the people who deserve. Their boss? Everyone knows who it is. The one and only, Jeon Jungkook. He is said to be ruthless and cold. That's what everyone thought but only his gang members knew his actual self.

Under that cold and intimidating mask, there's a soft, cute bunny who is sweet to his family only.

Everyone complimented Taehyung. You see, Taehyung was never a part of this life. He was just a normal boy who worked in a coffee shop. And that's when they met. You know, meeting, going on dates and falling in love. That's what happened between Taehyung and Jungkook.

After 1 year of dating, Jungkook revealed that he was a Mafia boss and shit and Taehyung? He was so in love with this hot bunny that he accepted it and even started to live the life his lover was living in.

Now it's been two and a half years and they are still together along with rest of the members as a family.

The rest of the members were having their own conversation.

While Jungkook was the one driving. He placed one hand on Taehyung's thigh as the other still held the steering wheel.

"Good job baby. I'm proud of you. But you didn't get hurt anywhere right?" Jungkook asked, his eyes still on the road. "Don't worry Kookie! I'm fine. They can't even touch me you know?"

"And why is that?" Jungkook smirked. "Because I have the biggest mafia boss by my side..." Taehyung said in a seductive tone and placed his hand on top of Jungkook's.

"Hmm...You deserve a reward for this baby..." Jungkook glanced at Taehyung before turning his attention to the road again. "Oh...I definitely do, Master..." Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear and kissed his earlobe before giving a long lick on it.

Jungkook groaned. He could already feel himself getting hard. "We are almost there baby...Then I will show you." He gave a soft squeeze on Taehyung's thigh and chuckled, the smirk still present on his lips. "It's gonna be a long night..." Taehyung smirked too while biting his lips.

•°•°•°•

They entered their mansion. Everyone seem to be tired from today's mission. But the couple had a different plan. Jungkook picked up Taehyung and threw him over his shoulder. "Goodnight y'all"

With that he rushed towards their bedroom. "They gonna fuck." Hoseok said. The rest just gave him a 'What the fuck' look but they knew it was true.

"I'm glad we have soundproof walls. I am not interested in hearing Taehyung's moans." Yoongi scrunched his nose at the thought. "But they would sound so-" Jin couldn't speak further as Namjoon interrupted him. "Let's go to sleep okay? Goodnight!"