Mirror Sex *M*

Credits to the respective artist
•If anyone is uncomfortable with mature content, you can leave. I'm not being rude, it's just that I don't want the innocent souls to lose their sanity😌
Now let's get it😉

➺━━━━━━━━❥

Author P.O.V

Taehyung has been pestering Jungkook all morning while the younger is trying to get his work done. "Okay, now you're really going to get it." Jungkook growled as he pulled Taehyung off his lap.

Taehyung smirked. He loves it when Jungkook is dominant. He looks hot. Jungkook gets up, dragging a chair to the mirror in their room. He positions it to sit in front of the mirror.

"Sit." Jungkook ordered and Taehyung immediately obeys. "Aww...pathetic now?" Jungkook coos in a mocking tone and Taehyung feels his face heat up. The younger takes out something from the drawer.

"No cuffs today slut. The only thing I want to hear is, you begging..." Jungkook speaks as he starts biting and nibbling on Taehyung's neck. The aforementioned moans. "Screaming..." Jungkook pulls down the older's pants, revealing the white lace panties.

Jungkook notices the wet patch on the panties. He chuckles darkly which makes Taehyung's dick twitch. "Whimpering..." Jungkook rips the fabric, throwing it away. The cold air hits on Taehyung's exposed area, making him shiver.

"Moaning..." Jungkook rips the shirt as well. "And crying..." He whispers in Taehyung's ear, voice filled with lust, licking the earlobe. He whimpers, shivers running down his spine.

"Yes daddy..." Taehyung's lips quiver as he looks at Jungkook with puppy eyes. "Oh no kitten...don't look at me, just look at yourself. I want you to see what I see. A helpless slut being fucked senselessly."

Jungkook grabs Taehyung's chin, forcing him to look at his own reflection in the mirror. He started biting at his lower lip, looking at himself. He was scared but also sexually aroused.

"Let's begin with the show, shall we?" Jungkook hums with a small grin as he holds the purple vibrator. He puts it on the lowest level. Taehyung's body tenses when he hears the noise of the toy.

"You can only cum when I say so, got it slut?" And remember, eyes on the mirror." He pinches one of Taehyung's nipple which makes him yelp. "Yes daddy!" "Good boy." Jungkook praises, pressing the vibrator against his boyfriend's hole, slowly inserting in.

Taehyung gasps, bucking up his hips. "Desperate huh?" Jungkook laughs. Taehyung nods, moving his hips a little. "Hold it." Taking advantage of his free hands, Jungkook moves his hand towards Taehyung's length while the other play with his nipple.

Taehyung starts panting. The vibration and his boyfriend's touch makes his eyes flutter. Jungkook starts stroking Taehyung's length. "You make such pretty sounds.." Jungkook bites his lips, feeling his own length getting hard.

The complement only making Taehyung moan out louder. "So wet, only for me..." Jungkook mumbles as he press his thumb on the tip of Taehyung's length, rubbing it.

"Does it feel good?" Jungkook breathes against Taehyung's ear to which Taehyung only nods. "For fucks sake! I need words, you slut!" Jungkook slaps his thigh which makes him scream a little.