- 𝟎𝟒𝟓

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 ↳ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
↳ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

"okay so what about this one?" santana asked and leaned over the small divider which separated her from the small pups.

"any a these dogs attracted you?" elijah asked her.

"not really, but i just want one." she said and frowned.

"and we gone get one, just not today." elijah said to her.

santana nodded and sighed, "okay, we can go i guess."

the couple walked out the adoption center hand in hand as santana's small frown remained plastered onto her lips.

"you upset with me?" elijah asked her as they got into the car.

"no, i just really want a dog." she said as her shoulders dropped in slight defeat.

"we gone find one, i promise just be patient." elijah pecked her lips twice and placed his hand onto her thigh before backing out the parking lot.

"so where we goin now?" santana asked.

"get some grub then head back ta the house unless you wanna go somewhere else," elijah told her.

"no, i just wanna lay down." santana mumbled and leaned her head on the window.

"don't be upset, you wanna go ta another center?" elijah asked.

"not today, we'll find one when the times right." santana told him and closed her eyes as his hand caressed her thigh in a soothing manner.

the two had stayed silent for the rest of their car ride, elijah went into the restaurant to pick up their food and they made it home.

a few more weeks had went by and the two officially became house owners, they moved in and got everything situated as soon as possible.

the school year was coming back around and santana was growing fairly stressed along with lots of hormonal changes that were out of her control, but other than that the couple had been doing good for themselves.

their one year was approaching and things were looking up for them, slowly but surely.

"wassup man," elijah muttered as he took bleu from his terrarium.