Sarah

The sun finally shines after a long period of  raining heavily , the alarm beeping since 1 hour and Sarah's still in her bed .  A 15 year old curly brunette . In  her highschool first year  , bopping her head over some MCR songs (my chemical romance) . Ranting  about how life sucks in tørndelag a  well-known state  in Norway . As she slowly changes into her uniform . Sarah's bus arrives, she rushes to the bus and somehow manages to get a seat . As she sits down and the bus starts the sound of it's engines . A car honking behind really annoyed her , Sarah  garbs her ear plugs and continues to play  MCR .

Sunrays directly fall into her eyes as she look out of the window

"we are still halfway through school oh man ! " little does  she knows that the bus had just made another  stoppage right after her . 

Annoying  kids at the back shouting their lungs out , Sarah pulls out her ear plugs and takes a sneak peek at the two students sitting at the back , they turn out to be a couple.
Sarah proceeds to make  a disgusted face .

Her petite blonde - like friend , Alex. Seemed  really bothered by looking at Sarah's perspective towards a  relationship .
In grave anger Alex  uttered
" Sarah
  they are just living their life "

"I know I know "
"But think about it ,relationships are uncool
"All guys do is clingy stuff and then break eachothers heart in the worst way possible "
Alex who has got her heartbroken more then ten thousand times,  tend to be quiet at this statement .

After a long discussion about teenage mutant Ninja turtles they finally resch their campus .

The ambivert duo enter the campus .