Jousa

A 5'6 boy with hair as messy as Sarah's , join them .

" Hi I'm Jousa "

Alex , Luna and Sarah happily welcome him.

Jousa seemed to be pretty decent. As they had a LGBTQ theme , Alex asked if he's comfortable with it . Surprisingly he's okay and would like to look forward to work with them together .

" Hey Alex "

Nevermind I got ignored ... (Sarah)
Why isn't she talking to me today ... Ugh could it possibly be because of Jousa

Ugh what a whore .

Then there's Luna completely occupied with her lovey-dovey aura , no wonder she's every boy's crush . Even if my days 24/7 go boring and plain , I feel like having them by my side is quite fun or else I would have been ranting about how life sucks over here . Hmm friendship is it?

Time goes by and it looked like Alex had full eyes on Jousa . Jousa didn't mind tho , he simply played along with them .

After thier long day of work , they finally disperse to their home .

The next day

An anticipating moment for everyone as their teachers were announcing the winning group for the competition .
Alex was the most excited one , she seemed to be real confident about her
" LBGTQ and pride " theme .

Jousa whispers "well who's gonna tell her? ".

Sarah sighs in despair .

" The 3rd position is
secured by section A's Environment friendly scheme project"

" 2nd position for The poetry group "

And ladies in gentlemen our 1st position is secured by ...

with tears in her eyes Alex continues to pray .

" The Health awareness project !!!! "

As everyone were clapping for the winners , Sarah bats an eye on Alex , Jousa and Luna continue to slide their eyes too . Poor Alex bursts into shrieks within seconds . Sarah looks at her with a strange expression with one thought on her mind
" what shall I dooo?!?"

While Sarah was busy fighting the urge to choose in which way she should comfort Alex ,
Luna makes her way and consoles her thankfully Jousa was good at it too.

Now that everything was over , they decided get some ice creams together .

" Luna the life saver, I wish i was as cool as you " Sarah says these words as she takes a bite from her vanilla cone.

Luna smiles and denies about her being cool.

" Notice how all of us have different exciting flavours on our hands ? And now look at this plain baboon ! " Alex uttered.

" Hey that's not true , Vanilla ice cream is cool ."

Luna : " yeah as cool as your personality"

Sarah stayed quiet because she was confused whether this was sarcasm or Luna was genuinely praising her .

Later that night

Jousa's brother runs an Arcade , he invites all of them to join his Arcade party .

Luna excitingly enters with Alex and Sarah as this was the first time they were hanging out together .

Sarah's pov
I could have been slept by now but no .
Ghosh Alex and Luna are vigorous but what about me? Ahhhhh I wanted to read more of Gerard Way's fan fic.

The trio enters
* SCREAMMMMMMMMM

OKAY OKAY guys they are having fun over here no burglar had broke in .